1.5 | one-sided

———

———

"No way! I don't like this."

"But, I love it. Come on, baby. Just this once."

"Uh, no. I don't want to get involve in this."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just don't want to get involve okay?" I said lazily. "Stop trying." I was about to leave, but Kio stopped me.

"Oh no! Are you guys getting a divorce?" Josh asked with a fake surprise face.

"I'm staying with mom." Anthony said grinning. "Sorry, dad." He pouts, and then pat Kio's back. I roll my eyes.

"Why are you guys still calling me and Kio that?" I cross my arms, glancing at the two with furrowed eyebrows.

"You're the internet favorite couple, and everyone is asking you to adopt them. Didn't want to lose the privilege, you know."

"Can I please kick this two kids out?" I asked, looking at Bryce desperately.

"No. Unless, you know, you help me with this mission." Bryce shrugged.

"Wow. Did you seriously just use us to get Isabel on board with your idea?" Anthony said frowning. A fake frown of course.

"I know right? I see now that my love for you is one-sided, Bryce." Josh fake cry, and Anthony try to comfort him.

"Why are you two so extra?" Jaden laughs. Griffin also laughs.

"Come on, Violet. Help a man out."

"Okay fine. But I'm warning you, I'm not a good actor."

All the boys cheering and I went to cuddle with Kio again.

"So, what's the plan?"

"Ooh. I love how I'm giving the orders. I feel like I'm the boss."

I roll my eyes at Bryce while the others are laughing.

"But if this plan doesn't work, you're at fault."

"Your negativity is unwanted, Violet." Bryce roll his eyes back at me.

"Alright, listen up."

And Bryce proceeds to fill us in with his plan on how he wants to ask Addison to be his girlfriend officially. With me, playing a big role of course. Can someone please kill me now?

"Hey, good morning baby. I made a coffee for you." Kio said smiling big when I entered the kitchen. Josh was also there sitting on the kitchen island. Josh greeted me, and I just smile.

"Thank you, babe." I said back to Kio, while sitting beside Josh. I reach for the coffee and sip it.

"Babe, it's too sweet." I said frowning. Josh only laughs.