Chapter 1: The call

A/N: "Ah, good to get back to my roots and continue this story."

Ghost: "Well you have been expanding out a bit."

A/N: "Ya but I'll always come back to this, hell still got two more story's and maybe more planned."

Ghost: "Of course you do, now then let's back into it again."

A/N: "You said it buddy."
—————————————————————————
F/N's perspective

It's hard to believe it's been a month since I defeated Crota and a lot has changed since then. Well to start I've met my actual birth father, that was an experience and gave me closure on several questions I had about my past. Along with that he gave me a gun which I will get into later. Beacon's been fully repaired since the battle and is back up and running. Everyone's ok for the most part, besides the PTSD from the battle it's..... as best as it can be after something like that.

As for the Fang? Well the ones that stayed to fight returned to their base and all charges have been set on the new Red Fang that the Devils and Adam's loyalists have formed. Which at current are at large and we have no idea where they are or will strike next. Well until now.

I was currently sitting in my chair at the war table. Hovering over my shoulder was Star, now in a plain white shell after her last one broke. Beside me on the ground laid my new wolf, which I had now been calling Alpha. Around the table sat the house leaders, Saladin, Eris and Cayde.

F/N: "Are we sure this isn't some trap?"

Spider: "From what we received, it's as real as it gets, I bet my ether on it."

Randel: "Big words Spider."

Saladin: "Enough talking, you said it was important?"

Spider: "Yes, it concerns our, less than cooperative kin."

Draksis: "House Devils."

Cayde: "Well this is good news! We have a lead."

Spider: "Less so for our allies."

He moved one of his arms to the table and hit the holographic screen. A little icon popped up as a message started to play.

Sienna: "My name is Sienna Khan, leader of the White fang. This is a message to the Kell of Kells. Not too long ago my headquarters was attacked by our shared enemy, the Red Fang. If you are like anything I've heard, I request you meet with myself and we discuss our best course of action to rid this world of these pests and let a hunt begin."

The message ended as the room went silent. I scratched my chin as Star floated over a bit.

Star: "Well I scanned the tone and wavelength, she wasn't lying. So what do you plan to do Guardian?"

Taking a breath and pushing my chair back, this got Alpha's attention as he looked up at me.

F/N: "Well as I see it, we have to deal with the Devil's and Adam before Oryx arrives. This helps us with that goal."

Cayde: "Alright kid, what's your plan."

Placing my hand on the table I hit a few holographic buttons as a hologram of the house of Wolves ship appeared.

F/N: "I want house Wolves to load up for a long distance op. I want Skiff's and Walkers abound as well. We have no idea what remaining forces they have, so I want to be prepared for everything they could throw at us."

Mithrax: "I will begin preparations."

Mithrax put a fist to his chest before making his way out of the room. Randel went to follow before I grabbed him by the back of his armor.