Chapter 3: Whispers growing

F/N's perspective

F/N: "Um..... excuse me, what did you say?"

I asked in an angered tone, the tension in the room rising after what Sienna Khan had said. I firmly had my hand around the grip of Thorn in its holster, the whispers biting at the back of my mind, incoherent mutters, wanting violence, wanting death. Though I pushed them back, this was not the time to deal with them.

Sienna: "This is your fault, if those four arm freaks haven't-

F/N: "Elixni, their Elixni or if you want them be specific, the House if Devils, but I'll admit that I am at fault."

Sienna: "I will allow you to cut me off once, but it's good that y-

F/N: "But then again, it's equally your fault as well. If you had kept a leash on Adam, maybe you wouldn't have been a target."

Sienna growls, her hand moving to her whip. Some of her guards glanced at each other in concern.

Sienna: "He never would have been swayed if those Devils never had come and I remember precisely what you said on that broadcast!"

The situation was starting to turn downhill. The whispers grew louder as my anger began to pool even more. Growling slightly under my breath, Star tried to do her best to calm everyone.

Star: "Hey hey! We are all on the same side, there's no need to-

Sienna: "Shut it you Drone! Before I scrap you!"

Mithrax: "You touch her and.....

But Mithrax went silent as I unholstered Thorn and cocked back the hammer.

F/N: "Don't you dare insult her."

I said in a low, almost sickly tone. The whispers stopped as a bone chilling voice rang through my head.

???: "Kill her, we only need their location."

I wasn't phased by the voice, as if it was always there, but something deep within me was screaming for it to go away, but now, in this moment, I didn't care. Sienna pulled out her whip, her guards lowered their spears into combat ready, Mithrax pulled Lord of wolves from his back.

???: "Pull the trigger, none should insult-

But whatever the voice was about to say was stopped by the heatwave that washed over everyone and the loud clang of metal hitting the stone floor.

Saladin: "Enough!"

Everyone lowered their weapons to look over at the lord of iron. His flaming ax alight as he moved between me and the leader of the White fang.

Saladin: "You are both acting like children! Trying to shift blame to another to escape your own guilt! You two are leaders, act like them!"

He yelled out in his booming voice before slamming the butt end of the war ax into the ground again, making the same boom as before that startled some of the guards with the raw strength behind it.

Mithrax lowered his rifle as I shook my head, the whispers fading instantly at the Iron Lord's light. Putting the cursed weapon back into its holster. The anger I felt dashed away instantly..... it was unnatural......

F/N: (What the fuck was that.....)

Sienna: "Why should I-

Illia: "Sienna please, this is just wasting time."

The elder tiger Faunus looked at her subordinate for a moment, her hand dropping back to her waist to clip her whip onto her belt.

Sienna: "Fine....