Chapter 2: The White Fang

A/N: "Now it's time to deal with these Red fang."

Ghost: "Well we need to find them first."

A/N: "Well guess it's time to meet the leader of the fang."
—————————————————————————
F/N's perspective

It was clear blue sky's when we arrived in Menagerie. The sea was calm, and everything seemed peaceful, but I knew better then that. Somewhere on this island was our target, and those that wished to help us, yet stay hidden.

Walking across the hanger of the Wolves's ketch. I was on my way to speak with Ghira, seeing as he is probably my best led to where the White Fang would be set up......... a meeting I'm still nervous about.

Walking up the ramp, I settle into the cockpit of my jump ship. Letting out a long sigh, I started up the ship, Star appearing over my shoulder.

Star: "Scared~"

She said in a teasing tone as I kept working on the startup sequence.

F/N: "I don't know what you're talking about, I've killed a god, led an entire race, and are a guardian, why should I be scared."

Star: "Cause you're talking to your girlfriend's father who's double your size and could probably snap you like a twig, plus sounds like you're trying to convince yourself more then me."

I gave her a little glare as the engines roared to life and I took a hold of the controls.

F/N: "I think you're getting ahead of yourself."

Star just chuckled softly and bumped my head lightly with the side of her shell.

Star: "Alright I'll leave you alone, just call me if you need a little rez."

I roll my eyes as she disappears into my head. Finishing the last of the start up, I fly out of the hangar. The vast open sea lay below as I flew to my destination, the small town which I've come to know well back in my Fang days.

Flying the ship over from the sea to the town, I spotted several people looking up as I flew over. A small, slightly important realization hitting me as I did.

F/N: "Probably could have done this more stealthy."

Star: (Well that's your fault.)

F/N: (Shush you door opener.)

Pulling back on the controls a bit, the ship began to slow down as I hovered over the back of the Belladonna household. Dust kicked up around the ship as I set it down, the light rattle occurred as it settled onto the ground signaled I had landed. After flipping a few switches and powering down the engines, I rose from my seat and headed down the ramp. Covering my head slightly as my helmets optics dimmed the blazing sun that hung high in the sky.

After a second of acclimating to the new light, I turned to look at the back door as Kali and Ghira walked onto their back porch. Ghira having an aggravated look on his face.

Ghira: "Who are you!"

F/N: "Hm? Oh right you haven't seen my new armor sir."

Walking towards them, I flipped back the hood and pulled off my helmet. Smiling at them as Kali's face lit up.

F/N: "Why it's your favorite future son-in-law."

Ghira stares at me for a couple moments before letting out a sigh and facepalming. Kali on the other hand brought me into a hug when I got close enough.

Kali: "Oh it's good to see you. We heard what happened, are you ok? Hows Blake?"

She said as she started to look me over like I had just gotten out of a brawl. Backing up a bit I sighed.