Chapter 31

**Smut Warning**

!! If smut between two 14 year olds is not your thing, I encourage you to skip this entire chapter.!!

Nico bucks his hips against Will's stomach, gripping his biceps, burning to get closer, to take him in. When Will grips his ass hard, his arms and legs tensing, shifting as he stands up, carrying Nico – he shudders, holding onto Will's hips with his legs. "That's what I'm talking about," he huffs against the side of Will's face. "Strong-ass thighs."

Will holds him tighter, burying his face into the crook of Nico's neck, sending a jolt of longing up his spine, bucking up against Nico's ass. "One day, I'd like to take you like this."

Nico thinks he might pass out under the heat that image incites in him. He doesn't even care about how much smaller he is than Will – the fact his size could enable such a position makes up for the unfairness of Will's height advantage. "Tonight, I want you inside me, Will …" he whispers, inhaling the scent of Will's freshly washed hair. "I'm ready."

"Gods, yes." Will sets Nico down in the center of the bed, and then climbs on top of him, all tangled limbs and shifting hips. Will pulls Nico's shirt up, breaking their kiss long enough for him to slip his head free. He pushes Will back, his hand exploring Will's chest as Will pulls his own shirt off, then rocks their groins together.

Nico drops his hands to Will's jeans, working the buttons open, helping – as Will lifts his hips – to pull them down along with his underwear (purple this time). He grabs Will's hips, devouring the sight of his balls, heavy between his thighs – his cock, pink and stiff, its foreskin already retracted.

He's gonna put the whole thing inside of me. I'll be stuffed with it.

The very concept has Nico's legs shaking, his balls throbbing. Will lies down and drapes himself along Nico's side, kissing his cheek, then pushes his boxers off. Nico succumbs to the pull. He's on fire under Will's touch, squirming out of his shorts and spreading his legs, tasting Will's tongue while Will's fingers tap at his rim.

"Will, stop teasing me …" he gasps into Will's mouth. "I want it bad."

"Me too," Will murmurs against his lips. "Gotta just …" He pulls away for a moment, rummaging out of Nico's sight. Nico thrusts into his own fist, unable to keep from touching. He's already dripping from his slit.

Will comes back a second later, tosses a couple of condom packets on the other pillow, then snakes his arm under Nico's back, dropping kisses on his shoulder. He gently moves Nico's hand from his cock, reaching between his legs and under his balls, his fingers coated with slickness. Nico grabs the sheets with his fist, his other hand on Will's arm. He pushes back onto Will's finger, feeling the muscles working under Will's skin, letting his eyes fall closed, sinking into pure sensation.

He's dragged under by Will's kisses, his teasing probes, the slippery slide. He's filled to the brim – on more than a physical level – blown away by the knowledge that Will loves him. The overwhelming feeling inside him, the force that makes his heart feel like it's exploding, is love. And then, Will brushes the spot inside him that makes his whole body quiver, his nerves sparking to life and his balls ready to empty themselves. His eyes fly open as the sensation abates, and he knows what he needs to do to get Will to fully release his resentment – he has to share that knowledge, has to tell him that he loves him back.

Before he has a chance to draw his breath and say it, though, Will pushes another finger inside him and brushes that spot again. He bucks against Will's hand, his plans scattering because right now – what he needs – is to chase this pleasure to its climax. "What is that?" he gasps, trying to kiss and talk at the same time, bucking his hips to get Will to do it again. "Why does it feel so good?"