'ME AND YOU'

PG.2

°•SPG CONTENT•°°•

Jungkook didnt push tae away cuz he had a crush on tae a little..

Tae put his hands on jungkook's waist under jungkook's T shirt.

Jungkook put his hands on tae's face and deepen the kiss...

Tae slowly unbotton jungkook's shirt and pants but not broking the soft kiss...After that they were both naked and jungkook speak...

JUNGKOOK: Baby....can you turn around for daddy....

TAE: ok daddy...

Jungkook thrust slowly and tae moan a mess...

TAE: Dad-dy....F-ast pls-sss

jungkook thrust fast and jungkook felt the pleasure and tae had a lot of sweat from his hair down to his body......They both cum....

After that they reached their climax and lay down at the bed...

After that they slept and tae woke up and saw a handsome man and tae was shooked when jungkook woke up fast and kiss him and jungkook put his hands on tae's waist and tae put his head in jungkook's chess....And they sleeped while cuddling at each other....

~•°•MORNING TIME•°•~

Jungkook woke up first and saw tae laying in the bed with sweet cute eyes...

JUNGKOK: tae why your so cute....I like your hair,eyes,lips,cheeks and your smile was so nice....Im so glad i meet you...

TURN BACK FROM TAE

TAE: really kookie,,,(boxy smile)

jungkook was shooked so he turn around and saw tae with a boxy smile so he go to tae's direction and kiss tae's forehead

 and jungkook walk to the bathroom and bath...

TAE: kookie...

JUNGKOOK: yes,, baby tae??

TAE: i will go downstairs and i will cook something for us...Ok?

JUNGKOOK: ok baby tae...

TAE: kookie,,!

JUNGKOOK: just kidding...Ok baby i will be their in a minute...

TAE: ok...Be fast ok?

JUNGKOOK: I will...

Tae went down the stairs and cook something for them....

Jungkook was already done doing his routine and went down the stairs and saw tae sitting at the kitchen chair with a boxy smile

TAE: kookie...Lets eat...

JUNGKOOK: baby thanks for this food(kiss tae in the lips just a second)

TAE: LETS EAT??

JUNGKOOK: ok...

HI GUYS SORRY IF THIS PART IS SHORT,,BUT I PROMISE TO YOU THAT THE NEXT ONE IS LONGER THAN THIS...😊😊😊