"LETTER"

CHAPTER 4,,

Pg.7

after jk and jennie leave,,,tae went inside the car and still crying....

~AT THEIR HOUSE~

Tae cant take it anymore so he run to his room and cry and cry and cry and cry....

But tae stopped crying and he took a paper and ballpen from a drawer....

And write...

after tae write a letter he took a blade and wound his palm and arm..After that he closed his eyes....

Later on jimin was wondering why tae stopped on crying

JIMIN: eomma...

SEOKJIN: yes jimin???

JIMIN: why tae stopped from crying??

NAMJOON: OH NO...

Namjoon rushed upstairs and when they reached tae'a room they tried to open tae's room door but it is locked They were looking for the key and open tae's room and they saw tae laying on the floor....Namjoon carry tae and bring him at the hospital....

jimin called jk to go at the hospital but jennie dont let jungkok to go....

Tae is now ok and they need to go home .....

Morning.....

Tae woked up and he told his eomma to live in new york so they packed thier bags and namjoon helped tae,,,when namjoon was done helping tae he noticed a paper...So he take it......

AT THE AIRPORT...

Their plane is going to fly in 3 min so they walk fast and namjoon didnt noticed that he left the letter....

So many reporters in the reporter

Jk' guard saw what happen in the airport so he called jk...

Guard: boss open your tv...

JK: ok

TV: THE FAMOUS MODEL KIM TAEHYUNG IS ATTEMPTING SUICIDE YESTERDAY HE WAS BOUGHT TO THE HOSPITAL FAST AND NOW HIS GOING TO NEW YORK SO MANY FANS ARE WORRIED....

JK turn the tv off and went to the airport and when he arrived he was late and he saw a letter he open it and read...

~•°•inside the letter•°•~

Dear jungkook,

im so glad that we met but the time is not right,,,for me your the best boyfriend ever and i will never forget you even though im not in your side but heres what im going to tell you my best friend,best lover,my winter bear and my euphoria....Jungkook i love you and sorry if we were meant but not in the right time....I love you

From your loveforever

Tae....

WELL THIS PART IS SO SAD AND HEARTBREAKING,,,BUT I MADE THIS PART AS MY EXPERIENCE...