"WILL YOU?"

Pg.24

Tae wake up and saw that the house was so dark...

Tae walk down stairs and saw that the tv was on...And then suddenly the tv played a video...

~TV~

TV: hi tae

TAE: kookie!!

Tae shouts cuz he saw kookie on a chair...He cant Move because jk was tied up...With blind fold...

TAE: YOU!!!! BOGUM....YOU FUVK...!!

TV: tae....I hope you remembered me....(evil laugh)

TAE: KOOKIE.....HOLD ON IM COMING...

Tae turn the tv off and open his phone...He saw jk's phone location that it was turned on...

TAE: GOTCHA!!

Tae ride at his car and drive...
Tae didnt realize that it was a park on a beautiful mountain....

Tae arrived at the location and tae wondered why the place was so beautiful...So many red flowers..The floor had a white carpet....And then he saw bogum and jennie wity their hands on their back...

TAE: where's kookie??

JENNIE: Oh here he is...

Tae was scared if jennie was holding a gun...
jennie let her right hands out and because of tae's nervous he look back...Untill he wondered why nothing happens to him...So he look back and saw jennie was holding a flower petal and bogum was holding a banner with a word " tae"

And then bogum walk out and tae saw jimin holding a banner with a word " will"

And then jimin walk away and tae saw yoongi holding a banner with a word "you"

And then yoongi walk away and tae saw his eomma jin holding a banner with a word " Marry"

And then jin walk away and tae saw his appa namjoon holding a banner with a word " me "

And then namjoon walk away and tae saw hoseok and jk...

Tae was crying...

Jennie pass the petals to jk...And jk throw away the petals and tae saw a ring....

TAE: K-kookie.....

JK: tae will you marry me???

TAE: oh kookie....I will never deny....YES kookie i will marry you....

Jk stand up and hug tae.....

They both cry....

350 words
😊💜