"REUNION"

Pg.28

TAE: Lets call the wedding designer...For the carpet,flowers,and other designs

JENNIE: oh eomma jin and appa namjoon went out for the flowers...And jiminie and yoongi went out too for the carpet...

BOGUM: oh and we are here to help you guys at the dresses...

TAE: how about the colors...

JENNIE: oh we've already discussed about that a whild ago with eomma and appa....And they decided that the color of your wedding carpet will be white and the flowers will be red...

JK: yes thats beautiful....And i think its better if the wedding will happen at the place where i proposed to you tae....

TAE: i think its.....A great Idea babe....

JENNIE: yeah its a nice pair of the red and white colors...

Bogum called a wedding designer....

DESIGNER: oh hello....Whos going tl be married??

JENNIE: him...Wait....Lisa???....I that you??

LISA: jennie??.....

Lisa hugged jennie....

LISA: im so happy we meet....

JENNIE: so your a wedding designer now??

LISA: yea....So tae right???......You a model....And your bf is jeon jungkook.....

JK: how do you know??

LISA: you didnt know???.....Your video....That jk shouted at the middle of a tv show.....You shouted.....TAE....Dont leave....PLSSss....I love you.....Then tae comes and suddenly tae kissed jk.....I was drinking tea that time....But i spit it out when you kissed jk.....That was strong tae......your not scared.....

TAE: oh thanks....By the way my pl____

JIN: oh the wedding designer is here....

LISA: oh....Wait....So this means that you and tae have the same plan??

JIN: no im not getting married....Im his eomma....And i helped them to pick a design but we didnt knew that they picked you too...

LISA: oh....Im glad that you guys had a big fam____

HOSEOK: hi guys...L-LISA??

LISA: babe??

JK: hyung...So shes the one you told me????

HOSEOK: yes...

TAE: where babe??

JK: remember the day when me and hoseok talked outside the restaurant....And after he knew that were in a relationship he grabed me to the car....

TAE: oh so he told you there....

JK: yes.......he told me...To marry jennie cuz jennie is a famous singer....And his gf is a famous wedding designer....

HOSEOK: yea....So baby here is your wedding designer.....

LISA: babe....Stop that....

They all laugh......

Tae told lisa that the color of the carpet is white and the flowers are red....And there will be green plants st the side of the entrance...

LISA: oh ok....So i will call our bff jennie....

JENNIE: you mean...Jisoo and rose??

???hi guys
???atleast were here

Jennie smiles so happily....

😊😊
About the lisa and hoseok thing...
Im sorry about that...
The story will be a sad one if our sunshine dont have his own partner...so i picked lisa..

Im really sorry

492 words
😊