"ILY"

CHAPTER 13,,

Pg.25

tae looks at jk and speak...

TAE: im sorry if i hurt you somet____

JK: shhh....No..Its ok....I should be the one who will say sorry to you...cuz ive hurt you a lot of times but you still rise and start again....Im so lucky that you didnt give up on me....I love you....

Tae smiles and speak...

TAE: i love you too....

They both cried...

JENNIE: tae....
Tae looks at jennie...

Jennie cried and speak

JENNIE: im so sorry tae...(sobbing)

TAE: no no no no...Its ok jennie

Tae hugged jennie

TAE: no its ok jennie...By the way why you and jk are close now....

JK: i forgived her already..And jennie and bogum are in a relationship...

Tae is surprised...

TAE: aww...Jennie im proud of you both...

BOGUM: oh thanks tae

SEOKJIN: oh since the proposal is already done lets go home so i can talk to jk's hyung hoseok......

They went to tae's house and they eat...

After they eat they sat at the dinning table..

SEOKJIN: so hoseok,,since your hyung kook..So we need to plan the wedding...

HOSEOK: o-oh...Y-yes...So when is the wedding??

TAE: umm....We decided that the wedding will be january 13...Cuz today is january 8...So me anf kookie think that its a perfect date so we can prepare for the wedding..

NAMJOON: oh...What a right pick of date....You two will be a perfect lovers...And maybe a perfect parents....Right??

SEOKJIN: oh Yes....That will be so magical...

JIMIN: oh im exited of it...

275 words
😶