"FUN"

CHAPTER 10,,

Pg.19

JK: WHAT!!?.....ARE YOU KIDDING HYUNG??

HOSEOK: NO!!....IM NOT KIDDING....THIS IS SERIOUS...I want you to be with tae forever...Im really sorry hyung....About what i did between you and tae....im so stupid why i marry you and jennie....

JK: because you want me to marry jennie so the kid nap_____

HOSEOK: so the kidnapers,holdapers,depth will never get in your way...But does that happened??...

JK: yes...

HOSEOK: of course yes...Because she is the kidnapers,holdapers,and she had a lot of depth...
Jennie had bad gaurds and good gaurds...Bad gaurds are gaurds that do jennie's bad plan...example...Hold up,kidnapp or murder....While good gaurds are gaurds that are hired to protect her....

JK: yeah...Your right hyung...
She loves me thats why she protected me....But i dont have rights to love her cuz im already in loved by someone(looks at tae)

Tae saw jk was looking at him so he wave his hand......

HOSEOK: well whats your plan??

JK: i will think about the plan but first i need to tell eomma jin and appa namjoon about our plan.....

jk went back to tae's direction

TAE: What are you guys talking???

JK: nothing tae...(BUNNY SMILE)

TAE: OK kookie(boxy smile)(pinch jk's cheeks

after that they eat the food they prepared.....

They laugh at Jin's corny jokes....But only namjoon understands it......

After that they cleaned their plates and put them back at the car....

After that they went inside the car and tae speak....

TAE: appa....Next at my list is......Riding different rides....
JK: like ferris wheel....
YOONGI: vikings...
HOSEOK: NO!!....not that....Yoongi remember the time when me and jk ride at it??
YOONGI: yea...(laugh)
JK: you almost died(laugh)

HOSEOK: but this time i will never be scared....

TAE: ok....Appa.....

NAMJOON: Yes tae??

TAE: lets go appa....(boxy smile)..

Guys i have something to say about the next page of this story...

Its going to be fun😁😁👌

352 wrords
😁
.
.
.
.
.
Brain cells comeback😁😂

MY BELOVED BROADCASTER •°•TAEKOOK•°•(COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें