"BETWEEN"

Pg.6

TAE: ok....Ill just text kookie...

Tae and jimin went inside his car and drive...When they arrived at theid house someone called

~•°phone rings°•~

TAE: HELLO

SEOKJIN: HI SON....We are going home tomorrow..ok??

TAE: eomma i had a boyfriend....

SEOKJIN: really....I cant wait to meet him....

TAE: SEE U SOON...Eomma jimin is here...

SEOKJIN: Really? ok...Bye see u

TAE: Ok eomma..Bye

~•°ended the call°•~

Tae ended the call and jimin went upstairs and go to his room

While tae do his routine and sleep...

~MORNING~

Tae woke up and walk down stairs and saw his eomma jin and appa Namjoon...

TAE: eomma your home...Whats with the sad face???

JIN : Read the letter..

NAMJOON: its ok son...

Tae read the letter...

~•°inside the letter°•~

Dear tae,

I know you love my kookie but hoseok had a plan that me and kookie are going to have an engangement so we will be saved by any kidnapers,rapest,holdapers and depths(in tagalog::utang::)

Sorry for what happened

Your invited for todays wedding....

From jk's sweetest

Lover and wife-to-be....

Jennie,,,,,,

~°•end•°~

Tae cried and throw the paper....

Tae do his routine and wear the suit for the wedding....After that they went inside the car and drive to the wedding....

When tae went inside the church they are a late and he saw jennie and jk are in front the altar and the father said"you may kiss the bride"

Tae cried and cried...But then ta saw three girls that he saw at the bar when he rode at jk's motorcycle...The girl smirked at tae...But tae connect everything and he found out that jk's been traced by jennie when jennie saw the news that jk is the host at the show and jennie used her bff to trace jk's location and thats when they went to the bar and a girl barge in their way....

Because of taes anger he attacked the girl infront the whole people...

TAE: YOU BITVH....YOU RUINED MY HAPPINESS....

Girl: OUCH...OUch(CRIED)

JENNIE: BFF... Tae...STop

TAE: YOU BOTH WERE BITVH!!

Tae take the girls hair and jennies hair...

JENNIE: OUCHHHH!!!

HOSEOK: TAE STOP PLSSSS...

JK: tae....

Tae looked at jk and he stoped..

TAE: KOOKIE!!

jk run to tae and hug tae tight...

JK: tae...Im sorry

TAE: K-KKOOKIE...(SOBBING) i love you(cried)

Jk let go of the hug and jennie take his hands and went inside the car...

GUYS I DONT KNOW IF THAT WAS THRILL TO YOU OR HEARTBREAKING BUT FOR ME.....YEAH...ITS KINDA HEARTBREAKING PART.....