Cardiff?!

"And then he refused to let me walk on my own!" Win whined.

Now, you may think Win is talking on the phone with her friend Riley, or maybe telling Rose her side of the adventure. But in reality? Win was talking to the sprout Jabe had given them while she wrote everything in her journal. She had decided to call the sprout Jade as it was similar to Jabe and that was the color of it's tiny leaves. She'd removed it from the simple pot it had been in before and placed it in a slightly larger pot that was, you guessed it, dark blue with gold detailing.

"It's a bit hazy after that, but I remember him bringing the trampoline back for a scolding before she dried out and blew up... yeah, not pretty. Anyway, then we went for chips and he made me pay!" Win continued talking to Jade the plant. She was lounging in her sun room, in her night clothes, Jade sitting on a coffee table beside her. Win finished writing in the new entry just as a knock came from her door.

"Entrance granted!" She shouted, not bothering to get up from her spot as she flipped her journal closed and placed it down beside Jade.

"Win?" Rose called, looking around the large, spacious and elegant room with slightly wide eyes.

"On the right, Rosie." Rose spun around, finding the entrance to the sun room, and caught sight of Win lounging on her back on a cushioned bench.

"You've got a plant room, inside your room..." Rose trailed off as she walked into the sunlight filled space. Win shrugged.

"Technically it's a sun room, and it's not inside my room, it's connected to it." She corrected with a smirk and Rose swatted her shoulder with a grin.

"Oh, come on, Miss Sun room, the Doctor wants to go on an adventure!" Win's smirk grew into a smile.

"So I'm off bed rest?! Finally! I think Jade was about ready to strangle me if I talked to her any more!" Win stood up and stretched. Rose raised an eyebrow at her friend.

"Jade?" Win gestured lightly to the sprout on the table.

"The cutting of Jabe's grandfather, I named her Jade." Rose just shook her head.

"Yeah, you definitely shouldn't stay in here any longer. Go have a shower and get dressed. The Doctor is really antsy to go somewhere." She turned and left Win's room, closing the door behind her.

~

"Are you trying to throw us to the floor?!!" Win yelled, trying to keep her balance while holding a lever on the console steady. Currently the Doctor was having the two girls help him pilot the TARDIS.

"Hold that one down!" The Doctor pointed to a button that was between Win and Rose, out of both their reaches.

"I'm holding this one down!" Rose yelled back. Win laughed at the face the Doctor gave her, then he looked to her pointedly.

"Don't look at me, I'm holding this steady!" The Doctor huffed pressing a bunch of buttons.

"Well hold them both down!" Win rolled her eyes before swinging her leg up and pushing the button the Doctor had pointed to down with her heel. The face he made this time was even funnier than the last one.

"No feet on the console!" He scolded, making showing motions with his hands before the TARDIS shuddered and he grabbed the console again. Win gave him the widest, craziest grin she could.

"You're the one who told me to hold them both down!" She sang back and the Doctor groaned. Rose was snickering at the Doctor's misfortune. Then everything thudded to a stop, causing them all to all go crashing to the floor. Due to the trajectory of the fall, Win was catapulted to the side. Landing right on top of the Doctor. The Time Lord groaned at the extra weight landing on him, even as his hands came up instinctively and grasped the white haired woman's waist.