Gym

-Hailey POV-

I fall out the locker room as the girls shove me out before I can get my gym cloths on. I'm just laying in the hall with jeans and a sweater on. My nose bleeds on the floor from the impact. They tell me I can't see girls changing because I'm into them. I slam my fist against the floor and tears drop down into the pool of blood that my nose has created. I take a deep breath and cover my nose with my hand until all the girls have left the locker room. I rush in and put paper towels under my nose. I can see a bruise on my forehead from when I hit the floor as well as some bruises on my stomach and ribs when I start changing. I sigh and take a few more deep breaths before going to the gym.
"Hailey! You're late!" Coach Wrange shouts at me. The girls in the class laugh and I sit down on the bleachers.
"Sorry coach." I reply meekly while trying to look as small as possible. If only Alice were in their class with me, she would snap her fingers and the girls would follow her like a puppy. Or if Erin were here. She would force our way into the girls locker room and beat up anyone who looked at me in a weird way.
"Hailey snap out of your day dreaming and get on a blue tag!" The coach shouts again. I get up and walk over to the bag of tags, I pull on a blue one and join the side of the blue team. We are playing volleyball. I just stay in the background and sometimes hit the ball if it comes my way. As the game goes on I can tell the girls on the other side are trying to knock it towards me.
I ask if I can go get some water really quick and coach nods, but not before rolling her eyes first. I rush out of the gym and too the water fountain. I take a few sips when a class gets let out in the hallway leading to the gym. I see Erin talking with some boys and laughing. I looks away quickly and try to not be noticeable, but of course, Erin sees me.
"Hailey!" She calls to me and jogs over. I back away as she gets closer and look away a little.
"Hey baby." I try to sound happy. She stops moving after she noticed me moving away.
"Is something wrong love?" She asks. I shake me head,
"N-no, everything's fine. I'm in gym class right now and I was just getting some-" I stop talking as she walks towards me. I keep backing away until my backs against a wall. I look away and let out a squeal as she keeps me in place. She brushes back my hair and pulls my face up.
"Who did this?" She says in a calm manner, but I can tell she's not calm, there's something in her eyes that tell me she's angry... really angry.
"No one, I fell." I deflect, "what class were you just-" I bitch my breath as she presses against me and stares me down.
"Who?" She repeats.
"All the girls in my gym." I squeak out. She looks at the door of the gym and starts to draw away from me.
"Wait! Erin please no, it's not that bad, please don't." I beg and grab her arm. She looks me dead in the eye but I'm not letting go. We stare at each other for a few moments when she sighs and clenches the fist of the hand I'll not holding.
"I have to go back in there. See ya Erin." I say.
"Wait!" She stops me.
"I have a free block. I could ask the coach if I could join for fun." She suggests. I take a moment to think about it.
"Okay, I'll head back in and ask, you change and come inside. She nods.
I go back into the gym and walk up to the teacher to ask if Erin can join.
"Sure." She says and waves me off while paying attention to the game; I feel bad for whoever her soulmate is. After a minute or two Erin walks in wearing a athletic tee shirt that shows her Abby's ever so slightly and shorts. All the girls on the opposite team look at each other. Erin taller than even most of the boys in this class and guess what color tag she puts on, blue. She walks over nonchalantly and stands next to me.
"Whatcha waiting for! Play!" The coach screams. The other team hits the ball to the opposite side of the court from Erin and yet she takes two leaps and punts it over the net and hits one of the girls in the stomach before the ball hits the floor. I can sense the nervousness in the room. The game goes on the Erin hits every girls on that team almost twice and the girls on our team have just gathered in the corner of the court away from Erin. During a foul Erin loudly says.
"This is pretty fun, can I come to this class everyday?"
"Yeah sure whatever." The coach answers. Erin smiles at me. I smile back shyly.
At the end of class Erin walks back to the locker room and I follow.

"Umm, you two can't be in here." A girl says when we walk in. They all gasp and cover themself with towel or shirts. I shuffle behind Erin as she stares at the girl. She starts to walk up the the girl with a fiat raised but I grabs her arms and use my entire body weight to stop her. The girl backs up and shrieks.
"Erin!" I say to her. She spits at the girl before grabbing her cloths and changing in the corner. The girl that Erin spat at walks over to me and shoved me back. Erin whips around in just her bra and shorts and ties to run at me. As if by given orders. All the other girls grab Erin as she shouts and throws them off of her to get to me who it being kicked on the floor by a few other girls. She breaks through for just a second and rushes over to me. She covers me with her body and all the girls laugh as they kick and stomp on Erin. I cry as I hear Erins grunts whoever she gets kicked. I can hear the slurs and comments through the laughing. Erin can't take on twenty girls, no one person can. Erin jumps up quickly and grabs her shirts from a nearby chair without leaving a second for them to get one more kick into me and grabs me and pulls me out of the locker room. She couch and we both falls to the ground. Erin quickly puts on her shirt before stumbling over to me and pulling me up. She pulls me out a few doors until we are in the parking lot. She rests me against the side of the building then pulls up my shirt to look at the bruises. She's breathing heavily.
"Ugh, I'm not fucking strong enough. I couldn't do it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She says as she runs her hand through her hair. I take a moment to collect myself before grabbing Erins hand. She stops rambling and looks over at me. I just keep my eyes closed and hold onto her hand. I just want to something to hold onto right now. She sighs and picks me up. I fall into her as she carries me panda style.
"Want ice cream?" She suggests. I nod my head into her shoulder and she adjust her grip so I can hold on tighter and just fall asleep as she carries me to the car.