chapter 1 demons are

-EDITED 

we were only when we snuck out to the gate, we stared out there looking for something. Ray asked us if he was gonna play tag with us.

"Outside we've never been outside," says Emma looking through the gate

"That's because we never left here since we were born!" says ray

"So this what mum always tells us about? Never go to the gate or the fence at the back of the forest because it's dangerous" asks Emma I looked to her and back.

"She says that but it's not true," says Ray.

"This is were our siblings go to their new family? And get adopted to see the outside world..." (Y/n) mutters she turn to her brother then back at the gate.

(Y/n) looks beyond the gate so does norman.

'Ray is right you need to leave this one day before you get shipped out'

"It's not?" Asks Norman questioning Ray, you looked to norman then back at ray as you waited for him to answer the question.

"Hey ray what would you do outside huh?" Emma asks Ray, she was still staring into the void.

"I don't know, what about you Emma?" Asks Ray

"I wanna ride a giraffe!" She says happily.

"Good luck," he chuckled

"What about you (y/n)?" Asks Emma

"When I leave and I will. I would want to find my birth parents and ask them why they didn't want me. If not then I would stay with you guys forever." I said as you looked at Emma still holding one of the bars of the gate with one hand. Soon she came up with a 'great idea' and went up to your ear to whisper something, but she just pushed you making you fall into rays chest.

"Or be with a ray" she cooed in my ear and I hid into rays chest, you were red and blushing you had feelings for ray puppy dog love as they call it.

"You know this gate, I wonder what it's really for?" Asks Norman You look at him sadly, no one noticed but ray did he put his arms around your 6-year-old body and hugged you.

'I wish I could help you now but I can't until a while'

"I still can't believe you're going!" Says Emma pulling you away from the ray into a hug. Ray pulls me away from Emma and holds my small frame.

"My (y/n)" he says you look down into his chest, Emma stick her tongue out and Norman quickly pulled you away from Ray, they soon started to chase you and Norman.

Later that night...

"Why do you have to leave!" Whines Emma hugging me to death, she had tears in her eyes she was crying like a baby.

"Leave her be, imagine what it's like for norman I mean they are twins after all," says ray avoiding eye contact with me, I knew he was sad almost as sad as norman.

"Why is it only (y/n) getting adopted?" Asks Emma to mother, she looked down to the small Emma and smiled at her.

"I don't know, but you should wish her well," She says with her smile, Emma moves out of the way for norman so he can walk to you.

"(Y/n)" Norman says walking to you, he stopped when he was close enough.

"Norman," She says in a soft voice.

The twin's run-up to each other crying. As they hold on for there dear life.

"I'll miss you" norman whispers into your ear, A tear falls from your face.