Christmas special Smut!!

Warning: you are 16 in this, making ray 17. You live on your own in your small apartment, you will be doing... The devil's tango, getting down and dirty, doing the 69 what every the code name is these days.

I was home alone it was Christmas Eve, I didn't mind my brother was out with his girlfriend Emma. As I watch my anime in my blanket brettou up.

Before I knew it it was late at night, a hear a knock on the door. I sighed and groaned as I did an Aizawaa to the door.

I opened it to see Ray my Boyfriend wearing his black turtle neck and black pants, I swear he looks like a spy from one of those TV shows sometimes.

"Hey what's up?" I said he walked in and places a bag on my table, as he sits on my couch.

"Don't look in it it's for tomorrow." He said I node and Aizawaa over to him, I sit back down and watch some more anime.

"What you watching this time you weeb." He asked I glare at him for the nickname but turn back to my show.

"Yuri on ice! It's my second time watching it again," I said he sighed.

"Can't we watch Hamilton or something, we both love musical theatre." He asks I shake my head no.

"Maybe later but now hun, I'm watching Yurio skate," I said as I concentrate on Yurio.

After Yurio turn it was Yuri's turn and as the music starts I feel some arms wrap around my waist. I look to see no other than rays arm, I smiled and continued to watch.

"Sexual Love huh?" Ray said watching him skate, I felt him pull me closer to him. I blush but continue watching my show.

But sadly.

That god damn feeling was bugging me!

WHY MUST I BE HORNY NOW?! IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SHOW?!

All I could do was sit there million of thoughts going through my mind, my dirty mind. I needed this feeling to go away, I couldn't help but squeals my legs together as I gulp.

Ray pulls me closer to him, I looked up at him with a red face as her smirks.

"You did this!"  I said as I sit on his lap quickly knees on different ends, his smirk turns to a grin.

"Me I didn't do nothing I'm just making sure, My Dear Doll. Don't go too long without her fun." He said in a teasing tone, I quickly smash my lips onto his, as we entire a rough kiss.
His breath smelt of coffee while his lips where vinella.

Rapping an arm on my waist and another on my hip as I cling onto his shirt but more my arms up to his neck. We parted as he bit his bottom lip and looked mine instantly, this will be fun.

I spent my lips a little as we entire a kiss again, he slides his tongue into my mouth where the fun begins. We start to fight for dominance, I tried to win to win with all my might but sadly when he slapped my ass making me gasp a little, caught me off guard making him win.

He soon started to explore every nook and cranny of my mouth, all I could do was move out of the way as his coffee flavoured tongue explored it.

I felt my area getting hotter by the minute, as we parted I was painting like crazy. Ray kissed me lightly, as he started to leave a trail of kisses from my mouth to my neck, in the search of my sweet spot that he normally is easy to find.

He bites down on my spot and I gasp out pleasure and surprise, I could feel him smile in the bite as he continued to suck and bite on that one spot. Giving me his love mark, I softly moan as he bites and sucks it harder.  when he was satisfied with his work he looked over to me.