chapter 7 lillith

As the grandfather clock, my eyes widened quickly as Emma right on cue woke everyone up.

"Time to get up everyone!" She yells, children run around as I finish buttoning up my shirt and tuck it into my skirt.

"(Y/n) we need help!" Philip and sherry say I smiled at them as I help put their shoes on and tie the laces.

"Okay, there you go!" I said they take my hands as I walk them down to wash there faces and hands before breakfast.

"Morning Conny, Moring little bunny! I hope you guys slept well." I said passing her and don into the washroom.

"Morning (y/n)!" Don said

"Morning, (y/n) I and little bunny slept very well last night!" Conny said I smiled as I help Philp and sherry clean there hands and face along with Alice.

I walk out with them as I see Emma chasing little ones, Philip joins in.

I entire the dining room and smiled.

"Good morning everyone I hope you all slept well!" I said smiling sweetly.

"Morning (y/n) we slept great thanks," some of the kids say I node and turn around to see Emma entire.

"GoOd MoRnIng!" She shouts with Philp hand in her mouth, I chuckle at her childish entrance.

"Good morning, Emma," I say and chuckle a little, I walk to her a lift Philp off of her and place him down and boop his nose. And stand up to face Emma.

"Good morning Emma," Norman says willing in breakfast.

" GoOd MoRiNg Emma," Ray said teasing her of her entrance

"It's so early and gets you so full of energy and haven't eaten breakfast!"

"Honestly are you 5?" He asked.

"I'm 12! And one of the oldest kids here!" She shouts I smiled and chuckle more.

"Morning (y/n)" norman said looking over to me I walk over to him as well.

"Morning!" I say as I smelt our breakfast, yummy!

"Hey get your nose out of it! Younger kids go first you know this." Ray said shaking my head harshly, I rub my sore head a little as I pout.

"Oh come on just a nibble," I said reaching to grab a toat then ray slaps my hand.

"You know the rules, and so do I. If your that hungry then it's best to wait." He said turning away I hug him from behind wrapping my arms around His waist.

"Please I promise only one bite! Or would you prefer to be my breakfast?" I said the last part in a whisper, his face went red and he almost dropped the wooden spoon he held.

"(Y/n) let's go eat shall we?" Norman said putting a hand on my shoulder turn to see him with a smile but newwwwww he was pissed.

"Yay! Finally" as I left I didn't notice the little glare norman gave ray. I quickly grab me bacon and eggs and pancakes and take them to eat.

"I would like to thank everyone 32 of you that live under this roof, I said as we put our hands together.

"Thank you for the food!" We said and start to eat, as Illookederyone's number on thernneckssck then at the calendar.

'Conny getting shipped today if your pro diction is correct they will find out, the question is will you follow them?'

'I don't know get, leave me be it's not time.'

As we finished eating we made our way to the test room.

'Age 12 type B answer these questions in the given amounoofst start. Now.' The voice said as we take the stressful tests. Awe finished I took off the earphones stretched my arms.