chapter 17 him

You woke up late to see no one, you pinch your cheek but it seems your awake and not in a dream. You look around to see a sign on a dress saying.

'Wear this!'

You put the dress on and look around again, you see a sign saying 'this way' you follow it

"Y/n?" I hear I turn to see norman in a white suit thing with light blue.
"I guess you have to find the way as well?" I asked he nods and we chuckle.

"If you answer right, this will lead you to a clue." Norman read.

"What was the biggest day of Ray's life?" He read again, I looked at the options.

A) learning to read.

B) meeting Norman, Emma and (y/n)

C) his wedding.

"I think it's this one, and if it's not I'm gonna have a serious talk with ray," I said picking up the wedding one.

"Oh, I remember the child wedding you two had it was a couple of days before you left. That was a good day, I liked it" Norman said I nod.

" you tried to tackle ray and when it came to the objections you tried to put your hand up. But Emma stopped you." I said we both chuckle and read it and went to the music room.

"Who teaches the kids to sing?" I read the question.

"It's Nat he had a neck for these kinda things." He said picking up nat name.

"Hey, I can too!" I shoved his shoulder.

"Whatever you say, we need to go to the washroom" he read we went over.

It took a while to finish the quizzes then there was the last one I picked it up and read it.

"What put's (y/n) to sleep the quickest." It read I smiled thinking of how ray put me to bed last night.

Norman read the answer aloud.

"A)Warm milk and cookies

B) sleeping next to someone

C) The lullaby?

What lullaby?" I took C) quickly.

"A lullaby, any will do but the lullaby puts me to sleep quicker. It's just a melody, but I made a song with it maybe I could sing it too you some time.
"I said norman nods.

(NOT NUDES! NODS I JUST SPELT IT WRONG LAST TIME! YOU ALL NEED SOME HOLY WATER FOR THOSE WHO READ NUDES!)

It leads us outside, we look at the door nope.

" oh, the count of 3," Norman said I nod.

"1

2

3!" I we open the door.

                          "Suprise!"