chapter 8 are you

I wake up to sobs barely audio, I rub my eye and look up to see Emma was the one sobbing. Knowing what she just sore I wanted to comfort her, but knowing I didn't go it would make her suspicious.

"Emma?" You asked in a whisper, she quickly turns to face you. Her eyes puffy and red as a tear fell down her face with wide eyes.

"What's wrong Emma? Are you okay?" I asked her 'confused' to why she was sad. I walk to her bed and sat down, she quickly hugged me and sobs into my shoulder.

"I didn't want to see you go." She whispers to me softly.

"What happened Emma? What happened at the gate. " I asked her she freezes in place.

"Nothing, I just have really bad cramps." She said I sighed in 'relief' placing and hand on my chest and smile at her softly in an under the standing matter.

"Mine just ended i'll go get you a heat pack. " I said about to leave but she grabs on to my hand quickly I look back at her confused. I couldn't see her face thanks to her hair covering it.

"No, it's fine, sorry if I woke you up." She said my smile softly.

"No, it's fine. I'm just glad you're okay. Rember Emma." I said walking to my bed not facing her.

"I made a promise, and I intend to keep it. So," I said turning sideways only my head turned to Emma and only half of my body.

"You shouldn't  Lie," I said and went back to bed quickly.

"Good night Emma,"

"Yeah. Good night,"

That morning.

I was downstairs helping a mama out.

"Mark? Can you please help (y/n) with  setting the table?" Mother asked to mark.

"Sure!" He said running to me.

"Can you set the dishes for me?" I asked him he nodes as I hand him the dishes he helps me set the table.

It was breakfast quickly and we did thank you for the food, then the test and washing.

I ran to ray but didn't see Emma or Norman anywhere.

"Hey, where onii chan? And Emma?" I asked Ray he shrugs me sighed as I climb the tree.

"If you fall I'm not catching you!" He yelled and I chuckle, I don't need him to catch me anyway. As I climb to the very top I see kids start to around me.

"(Y/n) what are you doing? Your gonna fall!" Gilda shouts being a worry wort.

"I'll be fine! You should see the view, it's amazing!" I shout leaning down, as everyone gasps.

"(Y/n)! " I hear ray call, I looked down at him his eyes widened. I smile and look back to the view.

"Mama! (Y/n) up the tree the very top!" Philp shouts mother looks over to Philp, then to where he was pointing.

Her eye's widened and she quickly ran to the crowd of children, As she stares at me.

"(Y/n) what are you doing?" She asked me, I looked to where she was. Her eyes widened, and she looked as if fear had taken over her body.

"Mother! The view from here is amazing you should come up," I shout, I looked over the walls to see forests.

"What do you see?!" Don asks me, I knew I had to live.

"There's a wall and a big forest! Then a road, it's beautiful." I said smiling.

"(Y/n) come down you'll hurt your self!" She shouts I looked down sighed and started the claim down.

"Oh thank god for your okay!" Mum said running up to me and pulling me into a tight hug, her heartbeat was fast just like on that day.

Flashback.

"It's okay mama I still love you." (Y/n) said she ripped out the flower from her chest for it never bloomed, her eyes a crimson red as she grabbed to demons hand.

All that could be heard that night was the screams of her victim.

Flashback ends.

I smiled and hugged back, we soon pull away as she kisses my forehead, and leaves me be. I feel arms wrap around my it was Ray this time.

"Don't do that again, you scared me." He said we pull away from a little as he held my cheek, his thumb creasing my right cheek.

He kisses me on the forehead and I smiled, he held my hand as we herd nat ring the bell. Soon mark came crying to us.

"I lost Nayla in the Woods!" He cries as Gilda calms him down mother opens her location device, I walk to her side looking down at the machine as well.

She smiled and so did i.

"Okay everyone Stay calm mama gone to find her!" I shout as mama leaves everyone with me. Soon enough she comes back with Nayla I smiled and ran to her so did mark.

"It seems like she got sleepy and took a nap, and doesn't seem to be hurt in any way!" I said looking Nayla over.

I looked over at Norman and Emma there eyes widened. I slowly walked over to them and looked at them both in the eyes.

"Are you okay, your eyes?" Their eyes widened ever more notice me in front of them.

"They look like their realty just changed their life," I whispered the last part, before smiling and walking away.

I smiled happily as I helped some of my siblings out and played with them.

"Why was (y/n) trying to look at mamas tracking device.." Emma asked norma. Confused.

"She might know about the secrets, you see how mum was trying to get it away a little. She might know and be trying to find out more." Norman said, to be honest, he was hoping that was the answer.

And so was someone else..