chapter 12 there

I was with Phil as I sat next to him, I watch him suck on the lollipop I gave him. I had one my self, we were in the library it was just us.

"Phil," I said he looked up at me with the biggest smile.

"You know something, Something is up with the house and mama," I said he looked up at me shocked.

"The test scores you may not know is 211, that's high for a 4, year-old. Phil, I'm not gonna hurt you and I can't tell you for thats, someone else's job" I said looking down at him.

"Then what's going on and how-"
"I'm not really human, I could sense another body heat someone small then I found it again. It was you, Phil.

I'm a demon from one of those books, Phil are you scared now?" I asked my eyes flashing a red my (s/c) went more pale making me look sickly.

Phil's eyes didn't move he placed a hand on my arm and gave me a small smile, shocking me to my core.

"Demon, Angle, Monster it doesn't matter you my sister and I love you for it (y/n) I'm so happy you could tell me." Tears well in my eyes flashback to it's (e/c), my skin back to normal. Phil quickly hugs me and I hug back.

I never told anyone thinking i'll be rejected,  but Phil changed everything. He accepted me for what I am, no one knows what I am other than Lillith and Alastor.

"Thank you, Phil, would you like to help me? In secret that is." I said sniffling and wiping my nose.

"Why must you do it in secret?" He asked pulling away from the hug.

"Because they don't know I know, it's not time yet for them to know," I said and ruffled his hair.

"Right now just spy on them when you can but play with sherry and everyone else as much as you can!" I said bopping his nose he giggles and hugs me one last time.

As he ran off to play with the kids, I smiled and wiped a few tears off my face before leaving.

"Hey (y/n)! Can you meet me in the library tonight?" Ray asked me as he walked by.

"Sure, i'll try," I said I was about to leave when two arms wrapped around me and I felt someone softly lips kissing my neck.

"What's wrong (y/n) you seem off." He whispered in your ear sending shivers down your spine.

"Nothing I swear!" I said he bite down one me softly I gasped a little.

"Lier, your eyes are puffy, now are you gonna tell me the truth or will I have to punish you?" He asked his voice went deep, where did this come from and why do I feel. That feeling again.

"What's the punishment?" I asked he pushed me up against the wall quickly.

"What do you think." He said as his hand climbed to my thigh.

"Ugh, Rag what are you doing?" I asked my face was redder than a juicy tomato. His hand climbed to my butt and he slaps it and clenches it.