A shocking trial

Everything was dark around you. You could tell that someone was near. You opened you eyes and noticed you were laying on cold wet tiles. You sat up straight and looked around you. There were a hospital beds scattered around the place and large pieces of wood bundled together.

You saw a generator in the distance. "What in the-" you were soon cut off by a survivor, "Hey I've never seen you in here before. I'm Nea." Nea held out a hand to help you up and you quickly thanked her.

Nea wore a dark grey beanie and a green shirt. "Hi, thank you, I'm [Y/N]." You breathed out. "Nice to meet you, [Y/N]! I wish we could talk some more but we really need to do generators right now." She pointed at the generator a few meters away from you two.

Right, we got to do generators. How in the world am I supposed to do that? I'm no technician, I'm just a dog owner, you thought. "Alright, so how do we fix this thing?" You asked unenthusiastically.

Nea scooted over to your position and pointed at wires and buttons. "First you gotta match the wiring, yellow goes with yellow, blue goes with blue, easy right?" She quickly explained.

You nodded as she continued. "When you're done with the wiring you gotta turn these things until they click, you need to listen very closely because if you turn it too far the generator might explode, trust me on this one."

"Alright then you gotta turn this handle and push these buttons. Finally you screw everything tight so we know that's done." Nea explained. You nodded trying to remember everything she said.

You glanced at Nea, "But I don't have a screwdriver, do you?"

Nea giggled and playfully pushed your shoulder, "Me neither, too bad I don't have a toolbox with me." She teased.

Nea crouched to her own spot and started repairing the generator. After a minute or so the generator was done. Your heartbeat suddenly started beating faster, for no reason whatsoever. "Alright stay here, I'm going to distract the killer for a bit." Nea whispered.

You nodded and started looking for another generator. "Over here!" Nea shouted. This place is crazy, you didn't even know who the killer was. That was until you were electrocuted by the ground. Sounds weird but it was true. You screamed your lungs out, so did someone else in another room.

You walked into the other room and saw a man who was wearing a damaged coat, sunglasses and a cap. He was carrying a toolbox with him, it looked brand new. He was cleansing some sort of totem. A few sticks with human skulls bundled up together, yikes. "Oh hello there amore, I didn't see you coming in this room." The male greeted with an Italian accent as he moved his cap up.

"I'm Ace Visconti by the way, nice to meet you." Ace piped up. He broke the totem and a wave of energy rushed through your body. "You'll get used to it. Anyways, what's your name fiore?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, my name's [Y/N]" you smiled sheepishly. You two were now heading towards a gen. The generator was in a weird room with multiple televisions on the ceiling. Underneath the televisions was some kind of heater.

"Come on fiore we gotta do a generator now, we need to make some progress." Ace mentioned.

You two were both repairing the generator until you both heard a scream, could it be Nea? "Ah Dannazione that's Claudette!" Ace groaned.

I glanced at Ace, "Claudette? Who's Claudette? I've only seen Nea."

Ace stopped working on the gen and stood up, "Nea? That's great, she's an excellent distraction and can fool the killer easily. Claudette however is a botanist, she's the best healer of the team." Ace smiled.