Sweet dreams

You woke up all by yourself. Something was off, you noticed you were lying on a dirty mattress. A stench of burnt iron travelled through your nose. You quickly opened your eyes and looked around you, pipes surrounded you as smoke emitted from them.

You sat up straight, still being confused. You were in some sort of boiler room. "I didn't even have to put you to sleep, you did it all by yourself." A rough voice said, you perked up and rotated 360 degrees.

Freddy suddenly appeared in front of you, "Wait, aren't I awake right now?" You asked confused while cocking your head to the side.

Freddy laughed and straightened his glove, "Oh no, you're in my dream world now sunshine." He said with a smirk on his face.

You now understood what he was talking about, it made sense because he basically was a dream demon. "It's been a while since someone visited this place. None of the survivors sleep nowadays, that bitch Quentin never really slept anyways."

Wait, you were the only one that needed sleep.. So that means you were also the only one to visit Freddy's dream realm. This explains why there aren't any tents around the campfire.

Freddy cracked a smile, "You're a quick learner, I can tell." You looked at him trying to process what he just said. Oh yeah, he could read your mind.

"That's right, I can read your mind." He replied with sass. You spaced out for a bit, you were actually stuck in the boiler room with Freddy for God knows how long.

"So like, why don't you attack me or something?" You finally asked.

Freddy tapped his chin and sat in front of you, "If I were to attack you outside of the trials, I would be tortured by the Entity instantly. It only wants to feed on his souls when it's 'lunch time', trials to be exact." He replied while using his fingers as quotation marks.

You nodded and sat in a cross legged position, "What is the Entity anyways? The ruler of this realm?"

Freddy grunted, "The Entity is a bitch, the thing sets up trials for us. Killers need to deliver souls to the Entity, otherwise it'll get displeased. If it's displeased, you'll get tortured for what looks like eternity, I'd rather not experience that again."

So that's how the Entity manipulated the killers, they tortured them endlessly. "Yep, plus they fuel our bloodlust while chasing a survivor. It explains how needy we are while in a trial." Freddy added.

You looked away and thought about the doctor, "Why did the doctor a Mori?" You asked

Freddy scratched his neck, "Well you see, a Mori is a gift from the Entity. You get to kill survivors by your own hand, to us killers it's a relief. It means the Entity is pleased, you did a good job. You know what I'm saying?"

You nodded and fumbled with your fingers, not knowing what to say.

"So anyways, I'm not here to lecture you. I'm here because I wanted to ask you some questions." Freddy chimed.

You raised a brow, "Questions? About what?"

"My movie."

"Your wha- oh." You rolled your eyes and sighed.

You didn't even know where to start. "Oh well, the children of the people that burnt you started having dreams about you. Most of them die, except for Nancy. The end." You quickly explained.

Freddy crossed his arms, "I was just messing with her dreams. There had to be a movie of that?" He groaned.

You nodded and shrugged. "You're hella famous though, the movie was a great success. People actually dress up as you with Halloween." You remarked.