The Newbies

[A/N] ok so like- I drew this beautiful cowboy 🥺👉👈

You woke up with a lot of people watching you in a circle, "What happened? You took along time to get out of the trial I-.." Feng stressed.

You rubbed your temple with your left hand, "I.. I don't  know. Everything went all black.. I was floating in a dark space-" You muttered.

Tapp's eyes widened, "Wait, did you hear something while being in that dark space?" He interrogated.

You nodded, "Yeah, it was some weird voice saying that I didn't belong in here." You sat up straight and noticed that your right wrist was still in a bandage.

Meg had a worried expression on her face, "You just spoke to the Entity. You know, the thing that rules everything in here."

Ash joined the conversation, "What else did the thing say?" He asked with a curious tone.

You scratched the back of your neck, "Uh.. let me think. Something about a documentarian joining the realm.. That the Entity sees everything.." More people intervened.

"A new survivor?"

"Again? You just joined like yesterday.."

"Documentarian?"

"I wonder what the newbie is good at."

"What?!"

There was a lot of confusion and a buzz of a conversation going around. You didn't even know how long these people were in this of realm, how long they were being tortured by the Entity. You didn't want another person to experience such agony. Well, you mean trials.

Claudette inspected your bandaged wrist, "How did this happen?" She asked.

You rubbed your arm, "Oh eh I accidentally cut myself while repairing a generator." You answered sheepishly. 

"Really? I've never seen anyone getting a cut by a generator." Claudette snickered.

"Anyways, I should teach you how to heal people from stab wounds, Yui kept arguing about it while you were gone."

That's what you were about to ask Claudette, you wanted your team to survive. Claudette beckoned for you to come her way, and so you did. "Alright, first you make sure that the person you're healing has their back towards you."

And so Claudette started to teach you how to heal someone step by step. It was surprisingly simple, literally anyone could do it. Even Ash with his right metal hand.

Ezio happily skipped your way, you opened your arms widely for him to jump in. He nuzzled his snoot in your neck as you gave him scratches everywhere. "Long time no see Ezzy." You smiled happily.

Ezio suddenly ran away, leaving you dumbfounded. "Eh? Ezio?"

Ezio soon came back with a leash in his mouth. Oh, yeah.. Right. Ezio wanted to go out for a walk. "Alright, alright, let's go out for a walk." You exclaimed as you booped his nose.

You stood straight up and connected the leash to Ezio's collar. "Hey guys I'm going for a walk with Ezio, I won't be away that long." You announced.

A few people nodded, "Alright, just avoid the river for gods sake." David grumbled. You rolled your eyes and walked through the tall grass with Ezio to your right.

Ezio jumped through the grass as you ran after him, trying to keep up. You both knew you were going towards the river anyways. Once you two went through the grass, you decided to follow the game trail towards the river.