Bloody mess

You woke up alone in an ancient japanese building, the building was fully lit with red lanterns and japanese handwriting written on the walls. A big stone statue stood in the middle of the platform, a person beheaded by something, or someone incredibly strong. It was losing it's left arm and right hand as well. As if it were cut off by a blade.

You were on the high ground, that's for sure. You leaned on a handrail and you watched the big view of the entire map. Patches of tall grass covered the scenery with big stones scattered around the generators. The air had a small scent of insence and candles that made you calm.

You snapped out of your thoughts and decided to work on the generator right next to you. You forced your hands into the generator, a shiver went down your spine as you touched the cold steel. You sometimes would be scared if your hands would be caught up in the generator, or when the generator was about to explode.

You completed the wiring and turned the buttons and handles clockwise until you heard a small click. You continued to pull on a handle, but you  cut yourself on something sharp instead. "Ah, shoot!" You cried out as you put your right wrist to your lips. A rich metallic taste covered your lips, once the pain faded a bit you took the chance to look at your wrist. There was a very deep 2 inch cut, blood kept spurting out the more you looked at it, you panicked and didn't know what to do. Multiple drops of blood fell on the ground as you tried to stop the bleeding.

You decided to set the problem aside and continued working on the generator, not wanting to waste any more time. The inside of the generator got coated in your own blood after a while. Your eyes widened as you heard loud stomping from downstairs coming your way. Your heartbeat intensified. you caught your breath and quickly hid behind the paper walls.

Your heart began beating faster and faster as a tall muscular man made his way on the stairs. White strands of hair followed behind him as he walked towards the generator which was halfway done. Once you saw his full appearance you immediately knew who it was, Kazan Yamaoka. Rin's great grandfather, the Entity's newest, yet most brutal pet.

He let out a rough huff as he saw the amount of blood on the generator. You mentally sighed and held your wrist to your mouth. Kazan kicked the generator with full force, all that work you put into the machine was all for nothing.. You thought he'd go away but instead he reached out his hand, blood started floating above the generator ever so slightly. His long, sharp nails guided the blood to his palm, cleaning the generator completely. There was no single drop of blood left to be found, except on the floor. A little trail you left behind while hiding from the Oni.

Your eyes widened as you gained the thought that you might get caught. He could track you in no-time! You crawled towards the stone steps leading towards the tall grass. "Hey Hothead! Yeah you! Over here!" A female voice shouted in the distance, you soon found out the voice belonged to Yui. Kazan snapped his head her way and let out a heavy sigh, "Kuzo." He cursed under his breath. And with that, he stomped off.

You let out a sigh of relief and wiped the sweat from your forehead. you crouched towards the now clean generator, trying your best to watch your wrist that was still pouring. You continued to pull on the handles and to turn buttons. A loud hum roared through the entire area as a generator from the other side of the map was done. you smiled to yourself, 4 more generators to go. Your smile quickly faded as you heard a female scream. it probably was Yui who challenged Kazan before.

You finished the generator as soon as possible, screwing the remaining screws in place. Another bloodcurdling scream followed not long after, Yui got thrown on a hook that wasn't that far away from you. Once you fully repaired the generator another loud hum was heard around the entire area. You sprinted down the stairs in attempt to help Yui off the hook.