Ezio for president

You decided to go into the woods, Ezio must've missed you. You tapped your foot against the stump near the fire, "I'm gonna go guys, I need to go and get my dog." You stated. A few heads turned your way.

David coughed, "I'm sorry but you can't go back home to get your dog.." Jane perked her lips, "Yeah, the entity wouldn't let any animals in here anyway, except crows." She said as her brows furrowed.

You raised a brow, "What do you mean? Just wait and see, I'll be right back with my dog." With that, you stood up and ran into the forest.

"[Y/N] wait! That's the way to the killers' camp- ah forget it." Claudette shouted after you.

You knew you were heading to the killers' camp. That's where you left Ezio with Ghostface. You hoped everyone calmed down a bit because it was a total chaos an hour ago.

When you followed the forest trial you could hear singing in the distance, it sounded like a lullaby. You didn't know how to feel about it, but you remained calm.

Once you were near a river, the lullaby started coming closer and closer, you felt like you were being watched. You stood still for a second and you looked around you, trying to find out where the lullaby was coming from.

When you were about to take a step forward, a hatched came flying your way. You quickly dodged it and fell on your butt. "What in the hell?" You cursed under your breath.

When you looked up you saw the huntress towering above you, "Me sorry, me thought you were someone different." The Huntress apologized and helped you up.

The both of you went to go and visit the killers' camp, hoping Ezio would be alright. "How was first trial?" The Huntress asked.

You looked at her in a slightly worried expression, "I don't know.. It was really stressful and terrifying. I did make it out though." You answered.

The huntress nodded, "It must be that way. We are killers." The huntress stated. You looked away and crossed your arms, trying to avoid eye contact.

The huntress hummed her lullaby for the rest of the walk. Her voice made you feel calm, you could listen to it all day.

You two eventually made it to camp, and guess what. You saw Ezio snuggled up with Ghostface, Michael and the pig. All three of them sat on a stump with Ezio on their laps, petting him at the same time. Ezio glanced your way and borfed. Danny fell off the stump as the others stared, "I'm okay!" He groaned.

If only you had your phone with you, you would definitely take a picture and use it as blackmail.

You walked towards them and laughed, "Thank you so much for dog sitting Ezio." You grinned. Michael nodded as his eyes reflected happiness. "No problem, I can do this all day." The pig shrugged.

You understood that reference.

You sat down with them and let Ezio lay on your lap too. "So how was your trial [Y/N]? I heard you escaped." Danny intervened.

You scratched your neck, "I don't know.. it was worse than I expected it to be, you guys didn't even tell me about hooks! Hell, even a Mori or whatever it's called was brought into the trial." You complained.

Danny straightened up, "A Mori you say? Damnit it must've been hard for your first trial." The pig rolled her eyes, "At least you escaped, you could've ended up worse." She pointed out.

You nodded and spaced out, continuously petting Ezio in the process. You all just sat there, doing nothing. "So anyways, wanna play a game?" The pig asked out of nowhere.

The three of you stared at each other and nodded. "Sure, wanna do a scary movie quiz?" Danny insisted. "Bring it on. There's no way you can beat me." You smirked.