The Change

The thick black fog travelled its way towards the campfire. It had a different kind of feeling from what you'd get from trials, this fog had a weird odor attached to it.

"What the hell, [Y/N]? You let this happen?!" Tapp argued.

Your eyes widened, "What? No way! I have nothing to do with this!" You defended yourself while shaking your palms in front of you.

"I believe you, I really do... But this isn't really helping with my nausea." Jane whimpered as she held her hands in front of her mouth and stomach.

Yui knitted her eyebrows to make a frown, "You think you're the only one? I'm about to puke-" She complained.

"Guys, what if it is the Plague?" Steve panicked.

"Wait you mean like an actual plague or the killer?" Jeff asked being genuinely confused.

Ace let his sunglasses drop on the tip of his nose, "A plague? As in disease? in this realm? Cool."

"I'm positive Steve refers to the killer." Nancy told Jeff with a deadpanned look.

Zarina bit her nails as she wore a worried look on her face, "Hold on, killers aren't able to enter the camp, right?

Meg clicked her tongue and shook her head, "Nope."

"How'd you know?" Yui groaned.

Meg shrunk back in her seat, "I- uh.."

"It's guaranteed that the killers can't come here because of the Entity's rules. Well, that's what we believe." Claudette added to make Meg feel less uneasy.

"That doesn't really help.." Zarina trailed off.

You didn't feel weird at all. You were completely fine unlike everyone else. The only thats was different was your stomach rumbling. "Is this the first time the Entity acts this way or has this event occured before?" You questioned.

Meg nodded her head, "It has happened before, we had the same loud bang and orange sky when the endgame collapse made its appearance. However, we didn't 'feel ill'." She explained, using her fingers as quotation marks.

The fog kept coming closer and closer. "I think it's an update, you know- just like in videogames! For example the endgame collapse." Feng theorized.

David gave Feng the stink eye, "Thus has nothin' to do with y'bloody video games for fucks sake!" Laurie scoffed and slapped David's arm, "What? It's true!" He complained.

"Ya could've been a bit nicer about it!" Kate uttered, shaking her head.

The thick black fog finally made its way right next to the campfire. No one was being dragged in for a trial, which was unusual

The Entity slipped its way through everyone's mind, low dark whispers started ringing in your ears. "We speak once again, [Y/N]. As you can see I've made some changes in this realm. I, the Entity, have made everyone equal. You said it was unfair, right?"

And with that the voices vanished. You felt a bit dizzy just like everyone else. It's not like this happens every day.

You blacked out, before you knew it there was a plate of the same boring food on your lap. You let out a heavy sigh and started picking on little pieces of food as usual. Bill coughed which startled you, making you look up from your plate. It turns out that everyone had their own plates of white, bland, edible material now.

A shocked expression was written on your face, "I have to be dreaming, there's no way this is real."

Dwight looked up at you with a saddened stare, "Yes way.."