Time Travel: Shoto Todoroki

3rd Person POV:

Looking around, you can see red and blue lights flashing everywhere.

Standing there, is 4 siblings. The youngest with dual coloured hair and tears in his eyes.

They stood there as they watched how their father-who was the number 2 hero- was arrested.

Shoto, who was the youngest, felt guilty. If it wasn't for him, he wouldn't be standing here with his siblings watching as yet another parent was taken from them.

He was arrested on grounds of child abuse and child neglect.

Fuyumi was crying as Natsuo was trying to comfort her and Touya was just standing there, with no expression on his face.

They were later taken to the police station and asked qeustions.

After that, the police officer lady explained how they're going to foster homes.

With that, they were off to live their new lives.

But what everyone had failed to tell them is that they would be seperated, not to be seen by one another again.

Well, untill they meet again.

He sat up, sweat running down his face mixing with the tears running down his cheeks.

He hated that dream, that memory.

He was not only the cause of him and his siblings lose another parent, but got them split up from each other as well.

He stood up going to the bathroom silently as to not wake up the other boy.

He undressed and took a cold shower trying to forget what he'd just dreamt about.

He got out and dressed himself again before getting into bed under his warm covers.

That night was just one of many sleepless nights full of guilt and tears for Shoto Todoroki.

A/N
Hey Readers!! So this is my first chapter of The Story Of Them. I hope you enjoyed!
I would be updating soon with the second chapter!!

Have a great day!!

~Author