Adopted: Part 3

WARNING!!
THIS MAY TRIGGER SOME PEOPLE SO PLEASE BE AWARE!!

Izuku's POV:

I smiled as I looked up at the night sky, the wind blowing in my face, cold air biting at my skin.

I sighed as I looked down to my arms, seeing blood trickle down and drip onto the stone. The cuts I made earlier stinging a little bit.

I smiled as tears ran down my face, may it be of relieve, fear or happines I don't know.

Looking back at where my shoes was with the letter in it, not that anyone would care, I laughed humourlessly.

Today is the day the world will get rid of one problem. Of one kid who meant nothing, who wasn't even meant to be born. Who was a mistake.

They will be happy to find my body knowing they got rid of me.

But it hurts.

It hurts not to get to say goodbye. To see him one last time.

To not get to see his smile and the way his ruby red eyes burn with determination when being challenged by something new.

To not get to hear his voice one last time, to not get to feel his warm hugs and him whispering encouraging things to make me feel better.

I sucked in a deep breath as I looked down, knowing that when I jump, there is no turning back.

With that, it only took me one step forward to fall toward the ground at a fast speed.

Before I reached the ground, the world around me went black.

Third Person's POV:

For Shota, catching a suicidal teen mid jump was not his way of ending a shift.

Tonight, he had gotten an early shift and he was on his way home when he spotted a figure on the rooftop.

He went to investigate, only to find that the said person was a teen, barely.

He tried talking to him, but he didn't seem to hear Shota, nevermind noticing him.

Just as Shota was about to call ot to him again, the boy jumped.

Now, he was seated in the waiting room filling out paperwork, again.

After about an hour, the doctor came out and told Shota he could see the boy.

Luckily, he didn't have to worry about 'Zashi and the kids, as he had already sent them a message.

Walking into the room, he saw a boy that looked around 10 or 11, with dark curly green hair and forest green eyes.

The doctor told me the boy was deaf and that I would need to use sign language to communicate with him.

That explains why he couldn't hear me.

I walked infront of him, making sure he knew of my presence before sighning.

'Hi, my name is Shota Aizawa, also pro hero Eraserhead'

The boys eyed widened at that before getting a huge smile on his face.

Ok, so he knows of me, don't know how but ok then.

After explaining to him what would happen, the docter came in with the release papers.

He was going to stay with us until we found him a new home.

The ride home was silent. Not that it would help talking.

When we arrived home, you could hear loud music coming from the place.