Time Travel: Katsuki Bakugou

3rd Person POV:

It was a normal day for Katsuki Bakugou. Well, as normal as it could get for the always angry 4 year old.

He woke up and did what he normally did in the morning.
He ate breakfast with his parents where his mother told him that they would go out with Aunty Inko that day.

He went to the park with Deku and they played like they always did. He also had to scare off some bullies who dared to hurt his best friend. His brother.

When they were about to walk home, their parents had showed up to pick them up. Apparently they had a suprise for them both.

They had gone with one car as to save money. It was going well. The parents were talking and the two boys had their own conversation.

They were happy.

Well, that was before disaster striked.

Suddenly, their car was flipping through air, everyone screaming and Izuku...

Oh gosh Izuku was thrown everywhere. He didn't have a seatbelt on and as the car landed and started rolling and flipping through the air, so did he.

The next thing Katsuki knew was waking up in a hospital room connected to so many wires.

He panicked, wanting his parents.

The doctors denied him that.. Said that they didn't make it. When he asked about Izuku, they wouldn't answer him.

When he was released, he was taken to a orphanage, forever seperated from his chilhood bestfriend. His brother.

He later then met a boy who he called 'half-n-half'. They later became friends, of course always fighting, but without each other.

None of them think they could make it without the other.

When they were eight, a man - that looks like a homeless hobo - had adopted him, with his husband.

And so their life had started.