Time Travel: Izuku Midoriya

Izuku's POV:

Everything hurts. I can't move. What happened?

I tried moving around but it hurts to much. Where is mommy?

Before anything could happen I blacked out.

When I woke up, everything was white. I quickly close my eyes as the light is blinding me.

I then slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the light. When I looked around I saw that I was in a hospital room.

Why am I here? What happened?

As I was busy qeustioning myself a doctor walked in. He looked suprised for a moment before composing himself.

The doctors was saying something but I couldn't hear it. I looked confused at him and he must've realized because he came over and did something.

When he was done he took out a pen and paper writing something down.

When he was done he gave it to me. What I saw shocked me.

'Izuku you're deaf'

I frowned and looked at the doctor. I wanted to write back to him so I stretched out my hand and he got the message.

'What happened?'

It took the doctor a few minutes to write his answer before giving it to me.

' You and your mother along with the Bakugou's were in a car accident caused by a villain.
I'm sorry but your mom didn't make it. The boy, Katsuki's parents also didn't make it. He is doing fine and was send to a foster home yesterday. When you recover you will also be send to a foster home.'

As I finished reading this, I realized I was crying. I look up at the doctor nodding to show that I understand before writing a response.

'What about my quirk. Do you know if I have one and what would happen with me being deaf now?'

The doctor read it before responding.

'We brought in a quirk specialist and I am sorry to say you're quirkless.'

I took me a minute to process the words before continueing reading.

'As for your hearing problem, we will have someone come to learn you sign language to communicate with people and then we will talk with the orphanage you will be send to, to get you hearing aids as it becomes their responsibility'

I look up at the doctor and nod again showing him I understand.

A few days went by and I was slowly learning sign language.

I was in the mean time send to an orphanage where the people got me hearing aids. It wasn't the best but it was better than nothing.

Atleast, that is what I was told.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a harsh slap to the face. My head snapped right from the force.

I was the kicked and later dargged by my hair to the room.

The room was basically a small closet that was dark.

This is my punishment for being bad. It's safe to say I devoleped a fear of small and dark places.

When they put me in the room, I immediatly start having a panic attack when they close the door. They know this but they don't care.

The longest I have been in the closet was two days without any food or water.

I sat there holding my knees to my chest as the door closes.

I hear my breathing come out as fast desparate breaths as the world starts to spin.

Yeah, this is my life now.

A/N
Hey readers! I just finished this chapter so I hope you enjoy. I also just want to say, I hope you all are safe and if you do have the corona virus, I wish you the best of luck and hope you get better soon!!
Comments are welcome!
Have a great day/night!

~Author