Eraserhead vs All Might

Third Person's POV:

It was a peaceful morning in the teachers lounge.

It would have been nice if it didn't feel so weird.

Usually, Mic would be yelling while using his quirk and Aizawa, who was trying to nap, would snap and glare at his husband, while erasing his quirk.

But since the incident with Izuku, None of the two were here. The same with all of their children.

Well, it was supposed to be that way.

Suddenly, the door slammed open, startling  all the teachers.

In the doorway, stood a very very  pissed off Aizawa.

No one dared to speak. He was already scary enough without being pissed of. They didn't want to know how he is now.

Aizawa looked around the room, before his eyes landed on All Might.

And with a deadly tone, "Toshinari Yagi"

Said man gulped as Aizawa stomped into the room.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Aizawa asked. Toshinori just looked at him in confusion about to answer when Aizawa held up his hand, stopping him.

Then he continued, "Number one hero or not, you have no right to tell my son to just give up on his dreams! Quirkless or not, deaf or not! Fucking hell, Hizashi is deaf! Yet, he is still a hero!" Aizawa yelled.

The entire faculty sits there, eyes wide as they listen to Aizawa.

"He has tried to commit suicide twice! The first time being partly your fault, but the second time was fucking entirely your fault! How would you feel to have the death of a teenager on your hands?! He looked up to you, dammit! What kind of hero are you?! What type of hero crushes someones dreams?" Aizawa was breathing heavily as he stopped yelling.

He took a moment to take a deep breath.

"Yes, I know what I did was not entirely right." All Might said, while Aizawa just looked at him in disbelief.

"But, it would be cruel to encourage someone's dream knowing it won't come true. Sooner rather than later."

No one saw it coming. No one expected for it to even happen.

But, Aizawa had finally snapped.

Before anyone could stop him, Aizawa punched Toshinori in the face. Everyone was in shock.

Never have they seen Aizawa so angry in the years they've known them.

Not once.

"It's people like you that are the reason to the suicide rate being so high for quirkless teenagers!"

Aizawa was held back by Ectoplasm. Shrugging the man off, Aizawa walked to the door before stopping.

"If you ever hurt my son again,mentally or physically, you will fucking die. And don't pull him out of training again. He is as capable as you and me."

With that, he walked out, leaving evryone in shock.

Hi readers!
I'm sorry if you expected an actual fight. But I only came up with the chapter name after writing it so..

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I hope everyone is safe and healthy at home!

Have an amazing day/night!

~Author