Kaminari Denki

WARNING!
Mentions of rape and cutting! Please be cautious when reading!

Third Person's POV:

In everyone's eyes, Kaminari Denki was an idiot.

Someone who doesn't have any common sense. He was a simple typical teenage boy with hormones he couldn't control, and a brain the size of a peanut.

His classmates knew him as the class idiot. Test scores just high enough to pass and a quirk that made him dumber than ground if he overused it. They knew him as the boy who loved memes. The boy who loved annoying his friends (Bakusquad).

But, that was the him he  wanted them to know.

In reality, Kaminari Denki was just a boy who was trying to make it through life.

At the age of 10, Kaminari Denki was a scared little boy who found himself new to the foster system.

He had lost both his parents and little sister in a villain attack, being the only one that survived.

He became an orphan but was accepted into a foster family quicker than most.

They were kind at first, praising him for doing well in school, because believe it or not, Kaminari Denki was actually smarter than he lets you believe.

Their kindness though, only lasted for so long.

Just a little over four months of living with them, did things turn bad.

His foster parents went broke after something happened in their company, leaving the man and woman to find jobs.

One night, they came home later than usual. They were both drunk and when they saw him, they yelled at him. Kicking and hitting him, even going so far as using their quirks.

They blamed him, telling him that it was his fault they were broke.

That was how the abuse started.

At the age of 13, was when he found out that he was gay and not straight.

That was when he had his first ever crush, and it was on a guy.

At first he was scared and confused, thinking something was wrong with him.

But after a little research, he found out that he was gay and that he was not alone.

But, one day though, he had let it slipped while talking to his foster family.

That was how the abuse got worse.

They called him things like a faggot and a freak. They made him feel disgusting.

One night, when his foster mother was on a business trip (or so she says, but he knows she was cheating) his foster father came home drunk.

Nothing new.

He started to yell at him, calling him names again.

But then he pinned Kaminari down. Said if he wants to be a faggot, he will treat him like one.

That night, at the age of 14, was when Kaminari Denki first got raped.

It happened everytime the man's wife wasn't there.

He would rape Kaminari, call him things like a slut and so on, and Kaminari would have to keep his mouth shut and just take it.

Kaminari Denki couldn't escape this hell he called his life, no matter what.

So when his crush from UA had confessed to him, Kaminari Denki felt overwhelmed and confused.

Because just the night before, he was once again raped. His foster father had smashed a beer bottle over his head, and even used the pieces to cut something into his back.

He couldn't see how bad it was, couldn't even clean it properly.

He was once again reminded that he was a useless piece of trash and that no one loves him.

So when Shinso Hitoshi had confessed to him, he didn't know what to do.

So, he yelled and called him all  the names his been called and stormed into his classroom.

He saw Hitoshi going to sit with Midoriya and a few minutes later, he was on top of Kaminari beating the shit out of him.

He didn't blame Midoriya, he deserved it after all.

That night, Kaminari sat in his room, and cut deeper than he did before. Hating himself more than ever.

This was the real Kaminari Denki. Not the  class idiot everyone knows.

Hello readers! Been a while heh?

So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comments are available!

Stay safe and healthy!
Have a great day/night!

~Author