Roommates

By the way thank you from the bottom of my heart if you decided to read this, especially if you actually liked it. Thanks
-A/N

Laxus' POV

I walked into the dorm that Mrs. Sendai assigned me to. In the dorm room was a green-haired person. I examined his features while taking a step forward, quietly so he didn't hear.

He was sleeping. He had long, pine green hair, part of his hair covering his right eye. 'Is there something up with his eyes, too?' I thought.

'No, that can't be right...' I thought. I was actually kind of self-conscious of my eyes. They were normal from the outside, but they weren't really normal.

I examined more of his features. He had a beauty mark under his left eye, and very prominent eyelashes. Kind of like my eyelashes...

I looked at his slightly muscular body. He was actually kinda pretty...

No, he was pretty. I can at least have the decency to admit that.

I took a few steps further, and then he woke up.

"H-hi, I'm Laxus. Are you my roommate?" I stuttered. I don't know why I stuttered, I'm usually straightforward with everyone and I don't ever stutter...

"O-oh yea! M-my na-name is Freed..." he said.

"Well, nice to meet you, Freed. I guess we just wait for the other roommate to arrive," I said and sat down beside of him.

"Y-yea..." He stuttered.

He was actually really cute, and his voice was silky smooth. It was almost like I was in Heaven when I heard his voice...

We were sitting beside each other in silence, when Freed decided to turn the TV on.

He grabbed the remote, pointed it towards the TV, and pressed the on button found in the corner of the remote.

The channel it turned to was a random channel with the news. Freed checked the TV guide, but couldn't find anything good to watch. He left it on the news channel.

We watched the news in silence for about thirty more minutes before the third roommate arrived.

I could tell from the dumb grin on his face that he was gonna be annoying...

"Hi there, my names Natsu Dragneel, hey whatcha watching?" He said as he plopped down right beside of me. He grabbed the remote out of Freed's hands and looked at the TV guide.

"Don't be so rude," I grabbed the remote out of his hands and gave the remote back to Freed.

"Ch," Natsu looked away from me. I glared at him. "Oh, and by the way, you two are sharing the bed," he growled.

"Okay, I don't care," I said. Jesus, we just met and we already hate each other. This should be fun...

Freed blushed when Natsu said this. I slightly bent down towards him and whispered, "don't mind him."

Freed nodded and continued to watch the news.

"This really drags, ima go get something to eat. They're having an all night buffet at In and Out tonight," Natsu said as he got up from the sofa. Natsu left the dorm and went downstairs.

"Finally, that idiot left," I said glancing over at Freed, who smiled at me.

"Yea..." he said quietly.

Freed continued to watch the news. He was very invested in it, actually. It was something about politics that I didn't want to mention.

Might start arguments, ya know?

In a span of five minutes, Mrs. Sendai came to check on us.

"Excuse me, where is Mr. Natsu Dragneel?" She asked with her usual smile.

"Uhh he went to in and out," Freed said.

"Oh, make sure he's home by midnight!" She said, leaving.

"Mk," Freed smiled. Freed turned the TV off. It was about 4 PM. It took a while for everyone in line to get to their dorms.

Freed looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

"Ima g-go get a bite to eat, do you w-wanna come with me?" He stuttered. "Mm, why not?" I said. He smiled and walked us out of the door.

"W-where do you wanna eat?" Freed asked we walked down the stairwell.

"I-I don't know," I stuttered. Jesus, there's something wrong with me today...

"D-do you c-care where we go?" Freed blushed and looked down. "No," I smirked.

"Okay..." he said.

________________________________

A/N
Another short chapter for ya because I can't think of more words to fit with the title *shrugs*

I love university AU's.