Schedules

Freed's POV

Sooner or later, it was time for bed. My thoughts from before Laxus and I started talking filled me up. Natsu's snoring was keeping Laxus and I both awake. We both had our eyes wide open. My romantic thoughts filled me. Laxus was so dreamy and cute. This sounds like a love story, but I swear this isn't Twilight or somethin'. Besides, Edward liked Bella back, so this isn't accurate.

"Hey Freed, Mrs. Sendai is gonna check on us in a few hours. Wanna get out of here until midnight?" Laxus said. "Oh, where are we gonna go to escape this beasts snoring?" I said, smirking over to him sarcastically. "I don't exactly know. It's to late to go anywhere, really," Laxus said. "Huh, maybe we can go for a walk. I'd do anything to escape this snoring. And besides, going for a walk would make me tired so maybe I can ignore his snoring and just fall asleep," I said, still smirking.

"Yea, that actually sounds like a good idea," Laxus said. You could hear the smile in his voice. I blushed a bit at this.

Laxus and I got up from the bed and went outside. It was currently 10 PM. I was ecstatic about the walk with Laxus. It was just a walk, but spending time with him meant a lot to me. I really wanted to know him better.

Once we got on the sidewalk, we immediately started talking. "Hey Freed, why did you want to make friends with me in the first place? I mean, you could have treated me like shit like Natsu and I treat each other," Laxus said, looking down and frowning. "I wanted to make friends with you because I thought you were, well, I thought you were cool," I said, hesitating a bit at the last part. "Y-You thought I was c-cool?" Laxus blushed. "I thought I was a huge loser," he said shortly after. "You aren't a loser, you're a cool person," I made eye contact with him. "O-oh, u-um thanks.. I'm g-glad you think I'm n-not some asshole like everyone else.." Laxus looked back at me with his beautiful orange-gray eyes. "Well, it's true. You aren't an asshole, and the people who think you are haven't taken the time to get to know you," I said, smiling at him. He smiled right back at me. "You've known me for two days and you think I'm that cool?" Laxus chuckled. "Well yea, I only speak the truth. Mostly," I said the last part quietly. Laxus chuckled. "Heh, what do you mean by mostly?" He smirked. "Well, it's what it sounds like," I smirked up at him. "I'll lie every once in a while~" I said. You could hear the smirk in my voice now. We smirked at each other as we walked in silence.

-At 11:45 PM-

We walked for longer than we thought. Time seemed to fly by when Laxus was around me. I was already really comfortable with this guy. Laxus had a watch on, and he pulled his arm up to check it. "Oh shit, it's 11:45 and we have to be back by midnight," Laxus nearly yelled. "Ahh, we've been walking for that long?!" I said in surprise. "Yea, we gotta run back! We've walked a few miles at least!" a concerned look formed on Laxus' face. "Don't worry, we can run," I gently pulled his arm down. "O-okay.." Laxus looked down, the concerned look was still there.

Laxus and I started to sprint towards the university. Mrs. Sendai was gonna be furious if we weren't in the dorms by midnight. She was quick on her feet, to. If we were late anyways, we would have to be extremely quiet roaming the halls. We continued to sprint for 15 minutes until.. it was midnight.

Laxus checked his watch. "Oh shit, we're late," Laxus looked like he was about to burst. "Calm down, we can just walk up the stairs quietly. Mrs. Sendai can't be on the third floor right now. She's not that quick. We'll make it," I said, grabbing his hands and softly caressing them. Sounds of soft purring came from Laxus as he started to calm down.

As soon as Laxus was calm, we quietly ran through the door and tip-toed up the stairs. Mrs. Sendai was on the second floor, about to go to the third through the elevator. After she stepped in the elevator, we made a run for it.

We ran straight to our dorms, slammed open the door, and ran to the bedroom. Natsu was still asleep, thank god. That means he probably didn't know we were ever gone. We got in bed and sat silently. In a matter of minutes, Mrs. Sendai checked our dorms. Of course, she had to check our bedrooms if no one was in the main room or the kitchen. She checked our bedrooms and nodded. We were all here, so she went away. "Oh thank god," I whispered to Laxus. "Yea, that was a close call," Laxus replied.

Laxus and I fell asleep shortly after that. To be honest, I'm glad Natsu was being stubborn about the beds. I wanted to sleep with Laxus so badly from the start. Class started day after tomorrow. I was honestly worried. Mrs. Sendai said somewhere in the announcements that she would be giving us our schedules tomorrow.

-Tomorrow, Sunday, 10 AM-

Laxus' POV

Freed and I woke up at 10 AM on Sunday. Mrs. Sendai was going to give us our schedules today. I secretly hoped that I would get a bunch of classes with Freed. I knew that he probably didn't choose science for his major. That was fine with me, though. At least at the end of the day, I get to see his adorable expression and his beautiful features. "Uugh.. morning Laxus," Freed groaned as he sat up in the bed. "Morning," I replied. "Mrs. Sendai is supposed to give us our schedules today," Freed made eye contact with me. "Yea, I signed up for science as my major, what did you sign up for?" I asked casually. "Oh, I signed up for art. I take a pretty big interest in it," Freed smiled. "Oh, cool," I said. "I'm not good at art at all," I chuckled. "That's fine, I'm not the best either," Freed said, putting his arm around my shoulder.

Freed and I continued to talk while waiting for Mrs. Sendai. She eventually showed up.. after literal hours of waiting. "Hey students! Here's your schedules! Okay, Mr. Dreyar here's yours," she said as she handed me my schedule. "Mr. Justine here's your schedule," she said, giving Freed his schedule. "And where's Mr. Dragneel?" She asked us with her usual happy expression. "He's in the bedroom. He's still sleeping," Freed said, pointing to the bedroom. "Oh, okay, I'll go wake him up!" She said. I wondered what she was gonna do when she walked into that room.

"HEY MR. DRAGNEEL WAKE THE HELL UP," She roared. Jesus this woman has issues. Of course, Natsu woke up. He even fell out of the bed with a clang. "W-wha?" Natsu said. "I just wanted to give you your schedule!" Mrs. Sendai said sweetly. Geez what's with this woman? She must have a serious case of bipolar.

3rd Person POV
Natsu fell back to sleep after Mrs. Sendai left the room. Mrs. Sendai was a scary woman, as you already saw.

Laxus and Freed looked at their schedules. "Hey what do you have first?" Laxus asked. "Oh um, I have math first," he said. "Oh nice I do to," Laxus smiled. "Nice," Freed smiled back.

"I'm gonna assume that you have art second because I have honors science second," Laxus said. "Yea."

"Third I have English," Laxus said. "So do I," Freed began to get exited.

Laxus and Freed smiled at each other. Things were going well so far. "4th period I have a break," Laxus said. "That's ironic because I have science," Freed smirked. "On the paper it says I get to bring someone on break with me," Laxus smiled. Freed blushed and smiled. "Wanna come with me when I get a break?" Laxus asked. "Of course! I have no other friends to hang out with. And besides, science isn't really one of my strong points," Freed chuckled.

"5th period I have phys eds," Freed said. "So do I," Laxus said. "That only leaves history," Freed said. "Wow. I guess whoever made this schedule was really not creative," Laxus said. "Yea, or maybe it's just coincidental," Freed said. "Yea," Laxus replied.

————————————————
Ahh it's finally done
Sorry for making you wait I've just been busy reading other fanfics and not updating my own
Hope you liked this chapter!
Also can you tell when Laxus broke the 4th wall ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)