Freed's Thoughts

Freed's POV 

This takes place when Freed and Laxus were sitting on the bed in silence. 

Laxus didn't have any old friends that he could remember. All of a sudden, I started to think about not taking my friends for granted, because there's always someone out there with less friends than you, even if you have close to none. Laxus was a really cool person. He didn't seem like an ass at all, unless someone was an ass to him first. That's the case with him and Natsu. Natsu was an ass first, so Laxus treated him the exact same way. Everything was perfect about Laxus to me. It's only been a day, and we're starting to become good friends. That's a good thing, because I wanted to make friends with this guy. No, screw that. I wanted to date this man. He was beautiful, had a good heart, and he was nice to me. That was enough for me. Seriously though, he was super pretty. I never really thought I was pretty, but some people tend to think otherwise. I will admit, I have some cute traits. Like the beauty mark under my left eye, and my prominent eyelashes. My right eye was different. Some people who've seen it have called it 'demon-like', but that's not really true. I'm not a demon, at least I don't think so. My body would look different if I was. My left eye gave me an ability called "dark ecuture". That's not important. Why did Laxus want to be my friend in the first place? I don't have any redeeming qualities that make me special apart from everyone else, so why me? I guess it's just because I was chosen to be his roommate. We aren't so lucky with roommates, since we got Natsu. Natsu was pretty rude, not to mention he brought a cat to the dorms. I don't want to get in trouble for this, it's not my fault. If Mrs. Sendai finds the cat, all of us will get in trouble. But if she tried to blame Laxus, I would take the blame. Laxus was the one who seemed to hate Natsu bringing the cat in most. Why was this happening to us of all people? Laxus is being silent as well, I wonder what he's thinking about. Yea, I have a crush on this boy. He's literally smoking hot, he reminds me of a lightning bolt. He stands out in a good way. His hair is the color little kids would color in lightning on a coloring sheet. His style of clothing stood out, but it was really good. He also had a temper like lightning, it just comes out of him. He was also smoking hot. I did my research a few years ago because I was curious, and I found out that lightning is actually 10 times hotter than the surface of the sun. That's pretty scary and pretty accurate to Laxus' personality. Natsu's personality reminded me of fire, but he wasn't hot to me. If you don't have anything to put fire out with, then you can't put it out. It just spreads. Just like Natsu. 

Fire wasn't as hot as lightning though. Wait, no Freed. The chances of Laxus wanting to get with me were extremely slim. Laxus could snag any girl he wanted. He was most likely attracted to women. I can't disrespect him for that, though. Preferences aren't a choice. Wait, I don't even know if he likes women. Ugh, what am I thinking? What am I doing? I just met this guy. Why am I like this? I don't know.. maybe I just... never experienced love. I've never been truly in love with someone. That's the thing. But this guy, I must really be in love with him... I've never felt this way.. Okay Freed, just try to keep cool. Yea there's a burning feeling in your stomach, so what? 

I must be the food from last night, haha.. it may be... um... no it's not that. Jesus Freed, lower your obsession a little, you just met this guy. I've told you over and over again. Wait, it's been like 15 minutes of thinking, should I say something?

Yea, I should. This is awkward. I can't keep on torturing myself with these thoughts about Laxus. Laxus Dreyar.