Chapter 2

-A/N-
**This is how I personally picture Ashlynn's character, as Blake Lively, let me know if you think I did a good job visualizing Ashlynn! I know the age doesn't really match up with the story, but her image works.Mia's character is going to be in Chapter 3.**

"He totally likes you" Ashlynn whispers to me as she puts her strawberry blonde hair in a bun. I blush. "I wouldn't hate it." "OH MY GOD YOU LIKE HIM TOO" yells Ashlynn. "Oh my goodness Ash, keep your voice down, Jacob could be coming back any minute."
"What about me?" said Jacob as he walks over to where Ashlynn and I are sitting.
Ashlynn smirks at me and then back at Jacob. "I...Just..have..a sudden urge to use the bathroom, yep that's it." She winks at me and walks to the bathroom.
"We should exchange numbers, since we're working together, we should keep in close contact." Says Jacob.
I blush and smirk at him. "Okay"
We exchange phones, I type in my phone number in his phone as I slowly watch him type in his number out of the corner of my eye. Wow isn't he the cutest? "Thanks" says Jacob. My face turns pale and I look at him. "What?" I say nervously. "Yah know, you think out loud a lot." I try to play it cool and say "well, maybe I wanted you to hear that." And I went in the bathroom to change for practice.
--------------------------------------------
"You guys exchanged numbers, oh my god I'm tearing up here" as Ashlynn pretends to dab fake tears on her face. "Yeah, Ash that's not the point, HE STILL KNOWS I THINK HE'S CUTE" "Darling, you think he's more than cute."
We walk out of the bathroom and get ready for practice.
Jacob comes walking out of his dressing room, shirtless.
Ashlynn practically pees herself trying not to laugh.
Jacob already is adorable, but now, I can't take this.
--------------------------------------------
"I'll text you girls when the next practice is scheduled." Jacob says as he puts on his shirt. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"Okay, thanks Jacob bye." Ashlynn says as she walks out of the dance studio.
I grab my bag and start walking for the door when i feel someone touch my hand. "Mia?" "Oh yeah, Jacob What's up?" I say trying not to blush. "I was wondering if you wanted to go over some of the Dane routines with me later?" "Ok sure, My place?" "Sounds Perfect." Jacob winks at me and let's go of my hand.
JACOB.COMING.OVER.TO.MY. PLACE. Woah.