Chapter 12

Mia's POV
•Day of the Tour•

Why would Jacob text me 8x?
We aren't even together.
Should I open the texts?

I decide to call the one and only.
Ashlynn.

"Hey, this is Ashlynn I can't get to the phone right but I'll call you back as soon as I can. Bye, I love you:)"

She sent me to voicemail.

"Hey Ash, it's me, Umm Jacob texted me 8 times and not really sure if I want to talk to him or not. Call me back when you get the chance. Talk to you soon. Bye."

I hang up the phone and grab my bags for the tour.

At the Practice Hall•

"Hey beautiful," I hear Zach from behind me.

"Hey-" I turn around.
Zach hugs Tori and kisses her on the cheek.
I walk up to Zach and tap him on the shoulder.

"Oh Hey Mia, you excited for today?" Zach smiles at me still holding Tori.
"Umm What the hell is this?" I ask pointing to his arm around Tori's waist.

"Oh sorry M', but we kinda have something that we just didn't have."
Zach says smiling at Tori.

I look at Tori. I look at Zach.

"You're just a dancer Mia, get over it." Tori says to me, rolling her eyes.

Zach laughs with Tori and kiss right in front of me.

•Jacob's POV•

"You're just a dancer, Mia get over it."
I see Tori say those harsh words to Mia.

"Mia is not just a dancer, she is Mia Baker, a girl who stole my heart the moment I saw her, she's a girl with an amazing personality, a girl who isn't afraid to show her anger towards you, a girl who won't reply to all 8 text messages. A girl who wants to make me jealous, A girl who I want to apologize to for not taking on a real date and trying to make her jealous. " I yell from across the back Parking lot of the practice hall.

Mia turns around from Zach and Tori and smiles.

"Mia-I am truly sorry, I just didn't want to disappoint you in some date that you wouldn't remember 50 Years from now, I am sorry for trying to make you jealous, when I saw you with Zach, Mia, I was crushed, I wanted you to be with me. I wanted to call you mine." I say now to her face.

I see a small tear slowly fall down her face.

"Mia, I just want you to forgive me."

"Well, Mr.Whitesides. Will their be a date included, If I forgive you?" Mia smiles looking up at Me

"Why Yes Ms.Baker, it would most definitely come with a date." I smile looking back down at her from our height difference.

"Yes, Jacob I forgive you."