Chapter 3

~A/N~
**The picture is Indiana Evans, she is suppose to represent Mia's character**

I dial Ashlynn's number as soon as I get into my car
Ash:"Hello"
Me:"Ash, I'm freaking out"
Ash:"Why? Are you ok?"
Me:"No, Jacob is coming over to my place in 3 hours to practice some Dance Routines"
Ash:"How come I wasn't invited?"
Me:"You were already out the door, and Jacob asked me."
Ash:"Oh,Ok."
Me: "What do I wear?"
Ash:"Sexy Dance Clothes"
Me:"Oh my god, ok I might have something, but hair?"
Ash:"OOOOO MESSY BUN FO SHO"
I laugh. "Ok, Thanks Ash."
Ash:"No problem, Did he even say this was a date?"
Me:"No, just to go over Dance Routines"
Ash:"Oh, Well maybe he doesn't want you to know it actually is a date"
Me:"Ash, I doubt he likes me, his fans are a lot prettier than me."
Ash:"Mia, you are BEAUTIFUL, You have Perfect Long Dirty Blonde hair, your figure is the definition of perfection, and your boobs and butt are on point!"
Me:"Have you been checking me out?" I laugh.
Ash:"No, but I've seen Jacob check you out."
I pull into my driveway.
Ash:"Well, I have a date in 4 hours"
Me: I gasp "With Who?"
Ash:"With that kid Dylan Holland."
Me:"Ohhh yeah him!!, I should let you go"
Ash:"Ok, Have fun with Jacob. Text me when he's gone! Love you! Bye!"
Me:"Ok, Same for Dylan and Love you too bye"
-------------------------------------------
I put my hair in a messy bun like Ash told me to and put on my cutest dance outfit. Purple yoga pants, with a purple cropped sweatshirt hoodie, with a white tank top underneath.
I walk into my dance practice room to stretch and that's when I hear the door, knock,knock,knock. I quickly walk to the closest mirror and put some light pink lip stick on, with a little bit on shiny gloss.
I run to the door, fix my hair, and open it.
I see Jacob, with a black hoodie and black sweatpants,also with a bouquet of pink daisies.
"Hey Jacob, come in" I say, trying not to panic.
"Hey Mia, I didn't want to come empty handed so I got you these." Jacob hands me the daisies.
"Aww,You didn't have to bring anything." I say blushing.
"I wanted to bring pretty flowers to a pretty girl." Jacob says, not realizing he just called me pretty!!
"You, you think I'm pretty" I say stumbling..
"What? I said that. I mean, Yeah Mia, I do think your pretty." Jacob says blushing.
I laugh "Thanks."
"So shall we get started?" As I grab for Jacob's hand having a sudden burst in confidence.
Jacob lets me take his hand and follows me.
We walk into my dance practice room, I sit on my dancing instructor's stool,even though he doesn't allow me to sit on it, he's not here is he?
"Wow, this is amazing." Jacob says as he looks at the wooden floors with the double sided mirror walls.
"Haha, Thanks, My grandma paid for the whole thing for me, she told me to live my dream, before she passed away and left me this house, and that's what I'm now doing"
"Wow, that's beautiful." Jacob says.
"Soo what are the new---" I was cut off by Jacob's finger touching my lips.
I never realized how close he actually was to me until now.
"Jacob what are you--" I was cut off again "Has anyone ever told you have beautiful you are?"
I practically melt after he says that.
He moves his finger away and replaces it with his lips. They fit just perfectly. I was in shock for the first 3 seconds, but wasn't shy. I could feel Jacob's tongue licking my bottom lip, I opened my mouth slightly granting him in an inside scoop of what he was craving. He wanted more than what I was giving him, but this was the first "date" and I'm not a free for all. He picked me up from my instructors stool and laid me gently on the hard wooden floor not removing are lips once. "Ja-shouldn't we-start--the routines" I try to say as he doesn't want are lips to walk away from each other. He kisses me, gently, on the lips and slowly creeps down to my collar bone. "I'll text you 'M" Jacob gets up off of me, and walks out of the door.
What the hell? What are Jacob and I? Friends? Friends With Benefits? Or are We Together?

----------A/N----------
Did I surprise y'all?
Twitter-@hosides

-P