Chapter 6

Mia's POV

I walk into Starbucks wearing the most capacity of clothes as possible, my extra large navy blue hoodie, skinny jeans and my light pink Uggs. I don't want Jacob to know that I liked what he did even though it was super awkward.

I see Jacob looking hot as ever in a navy blue hoodie, that's when I noticed we were matching.
I smirked at him so I seemed inviting.

He smiled at me with that gorgeous smile of his and walked towards me.

"Hey" Jacob said looking directly into my eyes. "Hi" I said trying not to seem too excited to see him.
"So What do you order here?" Jacob said trying to start a non awkward conversation.
"Umm, I flip flop between 3 drinks." I said looking down at my shows while waiting in line.
"And What are they?" Jacob said while nudging me in the arm.
"Vanilla Bean, Caramel Frappe, or a Chai Tea." I said while looking into his eyes.
I noticed Jacob grabbing his wallet from his back pocket.
I slapped his hand. "What the hell Jacob! You're not paying for mine."
"Hi, Welcome to Starbucks! What can I get for you two?" The Barista said.
"I'll have a Venti Vanilla Bean...and Jacob? What do you want? " I said poking his cheek.
"Oh what? I'll have what she's having Thank You." Jacob said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We grabbed our drinks and started walking out the door on to Main Street.

"Soo, Uhh Why did you want to talk today?" Jacob questioned me.

"Seriously?" I yelled. "You practically made out with me and then you just left."

Jacob grabbed my hand and pulled me into an alley.
"Look Mia," He stroked his hands through his hair. "I like you a lot, and I just wanted to kiss you, and I'm sorry about wha---"

I grabbed his face and kissed him.

Jacob put his forehead on mine, "Mia, you don't have to--"
"You had me at hello."
He smiled at me and continued to make out with me in the alley.

"Want to get out of here?" Jacob said kissing my neck while still in the alley.

"Let's go." I said kissing him one last time before walking to his car.

Jacob grabbed my hand and opened the passenger side door.

I closed it.
Opened the back seat.
And pulled him in.

That's when I realized Jacob and I were half naked, in his car, in the alley, next to Starbucks.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Follow Me: @hosides

~P