Chapter 9

Mia's POV

"Mia, Ashlynn what's going on?" Dylan looks at me, frightened & concerned.

Ashlynn ran into the bathroom before I can ask her to explain.

"Dyl-" a bloody murder scream interrupts me before I could even try to explain.

Dylan runs to the locked bathroom door.
"Ash? Baby? What's going on?"

"Ashlynn, you have to do this, I can't I would if I could darling, but you have
To do this." As I'm talking to a locked door.

A red-eyed Ashlynn walks out of the bathroom with her arms behind her back, looking down.

"I think I got this Mia, thanks." A small smirk comes from Ashlynn.

I kiss Ashlynn on the cheek.
"You'll be ok."

"Dylan, I don't know how I should or at least try to explain this to you." Ashlynn looks at a confused Dylan.

"C'mon babe, just tell me." Dylan pulls Ashlynn on her lap rubbing her knee.

"Dylan, I-I'm pregnant." Ashlynn looks at him with tears running down her face.

"Is that why Mia called me saying come here ASAP?" Dylan looked back at Ashlynn rubbing the tears that were scattered along her face with his thumb.

"Yeah, but I didn't want her to call you, actually." Ashlynn now looking away from Dylan.

"What? Why babe?" Dylan looked at me and then back at Ashlynn.

"Because I didn't want this baby to make you not want to go on tour, I didn't want this mistake to ruin your career." A now crying even harder Ashlynn.
I sit to Ashlynn and start to dab the tears away.

"Babe listen to me, this baby is not a mistake, I know that you still want me to go on tour with Jacob, but we need to find a new dancer to work with Mia, Jacob and I, I don't want anything bad to happen to you or the baby, I still want you on tour, but we have to tell Tim and Jacob." Dylan's eyes directly looking into Ashlynn's.

Ashlynn sadly nods. I know the thought of not being able to dance for 9 months must ache her little heart.

"You guys are going to have a baby!" I smile looking at the gloomy parents to be.

"C'mon you guys, you have to be a teeny little bit excited about this." I nudge both Dylan and Ashlynn trying to lighten the mood.
Dylan smiles and looks at Ashlynn.

"C'mon Ash, ever since we started dating you've been talking about little babies and kids."

"Yeah Dylan, that was before I ruined my career." A pissed off Ashlynn gets up from Dylan's lap and walks into my dance studio.

"You guys are going to be great parents, this all comes with the pregnancy brother." I laugh looking at Dylan. "You or I shouldn't talk to her right now, she just needs to let all of this sink in before we all go into sudden pregnancy detail." I look at the Dylan staring at my dance studio door.

"Ok, So, how are you and Jacob?" Dylan looks at me trying to change the subject.

I throw a pillow at Dylan.

"Oh c'mon Dylan, he never even talked to me about the whole dating concept."

"Well Mia, he sure talks about you a lot." Dylan says laughing as he throws the pillow back at me.

"Really? It doesn't even matter anyway, Ash says she saw him with another girl." I sigh looking back at Dylan.

"Yeah, a little too much." Dylan laughs.
"Dylan Holland, I am truly offended." I laugh pretending to be mad at him.

"He's truly a good guy Mia, you just have to give him a chance." Dylan sighs looking at me.

"He's never even taken me on date before."

"You guys went to Starbucks" Dylan looks at me thinking he's all smart and shit.

"That was because Jacob made out with me on the floor of my dance studio and he just left." I laugh looking at Dylan; embarrassed.

"So you guys had sex multiple times but Jacob has never taken you on a real/actual date?" I shake my head.

"Wow" Dylan laughs.
"He's got you in the bag."

I gasp, slapping a laughing Dylan.
"Thanks for making me sound like a tramp." I laugh.

"You're welcome." Dylan laughs.

"But seriously Mi' you should call him, or at least talk to him, he's not that bad of guy and can actually take you on a quality date." Dylan says holding my arm.

"Ok Dylan, Thanks." I say, pulling my arm out of Dylan's grip.

"I should probably go get my girlfriend and head out of here." Dylan gets up from the couch and walks to the dance studio.

"Bye Mia- thanks for being here with me, I really appreciate it." Ashlynn walks over to me from the dance studio and kisses my cheek.

"No problem babe, text me tomorrow." I kiss Ashlynn's cheek.

"Thanks for calling me M', think about my advice, ok?" Dylan says hugging me.

"I will, I'll probably see both of you guys tomorrow." I give Dylan a hug back in return before finally closing the door behind me.

•••••••••••••A/N•••••••••••

Hey guys:-)

How did y'all like this chapter!?
I hope you guys liked this chapter it actually took me a loooong time to do.

Like I talked about in my last update but "not an update" I said how I was going to start doing fanfiction recommendations!

This fanfiction was actually one of the first Fanfictions I first ever read.
There are so many twists and turns and I love it!!
It's a Jack Gilinsky and Sammy Wilkinson fanfiction by Ashlyn Paige
**If I can remember correctly, I think this is a little dirty**
This fanfic is called...
Crash and Burn

Another Amazing Fanfiction that was one of my favorites!! I love this fanfiction. It's a Nash Grier one, it was my first Nash one that I read and it was truly AMAZING. Its not really dirty, so SORRY.
******TISSUES ARE NEEDED******
This Fanfic is called
MY FIRST EVERYTHING
By Lottie Skjodt Nielsen

Thank you all, for reading and hopefully enjoying this book so far!!