A love rivel?♡

Jane followed deku to his seat in the cafeteria and as they walked they chatted about things like quirks and heros since deku was leading the conversation. As they approached the table he usually sat at she noticed the blue headed dude from earlier she trying remembering his name, but she also noticed a dude with half white and half red hair.

Deku spead walked in front of her and pointed to them saying "Jane these are my friends" pointing to the familiar blue head he told her his name was Iida and pointing to the half white and half red haired boy he said his name was Todoroki. She remembered that name from somewhere but couldn't put her finger on exactly where she heard it.

"Nice seeing you again Jane" Iida said as he waved his hands all over the place. "Hello" Todoroki said as he continued eatting soba. They all sat in silence for a while eatting there food with some mild conversation in between when a blonde approached the table. Jane already had annoying vibes coming her way from him so she sighed knowing this will turn out great.

"Oh look a newbie it the great class 1a, What's your quick? I bet its something stupid" his face had grown dark and his expression turned demented in a way. "I dont know who you think you are but back the fuck off asshole" She said already getting riled up from his dumb comments. He laughed and continued to try annoy her when Deku stepped in saying that he should leave them alone. Neito tried to continue annoying them when a purple haired buff boy grabbed his shoulder.

Jane had timed it so when the purple boy pulled him back she used her telekinesis to pick up a drink and poor it on him. He was drenched and angry but the purple boy who didnt notice her and was originally there to take his classmate looked at her and said "Wow arnt you gorgeous" he picked her hand up and kissed it saying "Names Shinso". Jane was surprised but she did find him kinda attractive so she blushed a bit but before she could respond.

There was an explosion and a chopstick flew and hit Shinso in the back of the head and Katsuki strolled up to the table angry, at what? No one knew. "Listen droopy eyes fuck off and head back to the idiot class" he said as he pushed Shinso's shoulder back so Jane's hand and his seprated. "Cant you see I'm busy asshole" Shinso said referring to Jane who was still blushing a bit looking at them both.

Just as there argument was about to turn into a fight a orange headed girl dragged Neito away and told Shinso to follow since there class was about to start. Shinso sighed and looked at Jane one last time and winked and walked away. Pissing off Katsuki by that small gesture, who huffed and cursed under his breath and as he went to walk away but the back of his shirt was grabbed by Jane who thanked him with a smile and went back to eatting. He walked away with some tiny blush on his cheeks but he hid it well.