Kustard

Soft rain was falling against a house. It was falling awfully hard that day, it might go on for a few days at this rate. The rain crashed against the roof and dripped down the glass panes of the house.

Meanwhile, Red was holding his head and glaring at the window. He already had a nasty headache, he didn't need it to grow worst. Lately, Red has had an awful cold. Headaches, constantly sneezing, the usual with a cold. He curled up in his blankets to shield himself from the cold. He heard thumping downstairs and glared at the door that leads to the hallway.

"If that annoying dog is down there making a mess I swear...", He slowly raised from his bed and made his way downstairs. His swayed slightly, making him lean against the wall for support. He wobbeled into the kitchen, about to tear into whoever was making that racket and snap at them. He immediately stopped once he smelled something cooking and Sans by the oven.

Sans looked over and flashed a lazy smile,"Hey Red. Sorry for waking you up. I tried to be quiet as possible but...it's kinda hard with metal pans.", He cleaned up a knife and a wooden cutting board, setting it in the sink.

"Oh...I thought you were the annoying dog..."

"Nah, he's on the couch. I'm making some soup for you. I noticed you haven't been eating lately. You need something to eat, especially in this weather."

Red nodded and sits on the counter, watching the other cook. He rubbed his head and groaned,"I have a pounding headache and I'm about to loose it, it won't go away.", He twitched and rubbed his temples.

Sans looked over, getting Red some water,"Here drink this, your probubly dehydrated..." Red takes it and takes small sips. He wasn't thirsty but maybe he should drink the water anyways. He smiled and slides off the counter, hugging sans from behind,"I appreciate you doing this for me, darlin'.", He rests his chin on sans' shoulder, watching him cook. Seems like it was chicken noodle soup.

Sans nodded and looked over,"I'll always take care of you. But, uh, don't cough on me. I don't wanna be sick, otherwise I can't take care of you or myself.", He leaned back into Red's touch.

"Love ya, sick bones."

"Yeah, yeah....love you too sweetheart..."