swapcest: sick days

Another sick day scenario ùwú

Snow pounded against the roof of Blues and Honeys house. The snow built up, clinging against the floor and windows. Blueberry took a peek outside with a sigh.

"It looks like it's going to be going on for a long while. By the time it stops there will be a few feet of snow...", He sneezed, lately he's been sick. His fever have been going up and down the past few days. He trudged back to the couch, sitting down. He made a nest of pillows and blankets to keep himself warm from the freezing cold. He slowly closed his eyes before jumping up. The door opened up as Honey rushed inside.

Honey slammed the door shut,"Jeez! It's so windy out there. I was almost practically blown away.", He joked. He held a small brown bag, going towards Blueberry.

"How's my little berry? Are you feeling alright?", He asked and kneeled down by him.

Berry shook his head,"I feel so ill. I've been sleeping all day. I can't stop sniffling.", He said.

Honey nodded, aknowledgeing him,"I got you some cold medicine. I'm hoping this will help you.", He pulled out some syrup and pills out of the bag.

Berry sticked his tounge out,"No, I don't want to take pills!", He scooted against the couch and sighed. Blue was never good with pills, he couldn't swallow them.

Honey opened the cough syrup,"Thats why I bought this. I knew you would say that. But the syrup isn't as good as the pills you know...", He popped open the cap and poured some purple liquid into the cup.

He passed it to his brother with a smile,"At least drink a little."

Blue nodded, taking the cup and downing it,"Ick! I forgot how gross the syrup is", he gives the cup back to the other.

Honey gets up, going towards the kitchen,"Have you eaten Anything today?"

"No...just crackers. I don't feel hungry...more tired then anything."

Honey finds some canned soup in the cupboard,"Well, i'm making some chicken noodle soup. You need something in your stomach."

Blueberry nodded, dozing off,"mmhm... whatever you say...", He rubbed his eyes, getting up. He dragged himself to the kitchen, hugging Honey from behind. His head rests against the other as he closed his eyes.

"Hm? Berry! You need to rest. Go back to the couch, I'll put on the TV if you wish."

"You're so warm...I want to just hug and stay next to you."

"Berry please...I know. Go back to the couch."

"...."

"Berry?"

"...."

"Hey. Are you alright?", He looked over, seeing the other asleep, leaning against Honey and lightly snoring.

Honey chuckled, picking up the other,"I told you to go to the couch... you'll fall asleep.", He carried the other to the living room, putting a few thin blankets over the other.

"You'll feel much better soon...sleep well.", Honey smiled, pecking a kiss over blues forehead. He went back to the kitchen, making the soup. At least berry will have a meal when he wakes up.