Happy Birthday:Gaster!Sans X Alter!Sans

Rain softly trickled off the roof of a house. Water slowly dripped off the windows and drop onto the muddy ground. A snail slowly drag itself towards the window peeking, inside the warm little cottage.

Alter opened the window, putting his hand out,"Aww...want to come inside?", He asked. The snail slowly climbed up. The skeleton chuckled and brought it to a small tank, where alter puts any slugs and snails in the tank for Blooky's races. Alter chopped up some lettuce, apples, and strawberries, putting them in a small bowl and setting it in the tank.

"There. Once I get you to Blooky he'll take good care of you in his snail farm.", He watched the snail explore the tank, going under some leaves and exploring the puddles in the corner of the tank. A knock from the door catches Alters attention. He gets up, going to the door and peeking out the windows to see who it is. His eyes lights up once he regonized who it was.

He opened the door , looking up at G,"Hey! What did you come over for? It's raining and you could get a cold."

The taller skeleton was holding a cigarette, exhaling thick grey smoke," Well, I came by to drop off a present, sweetheart." He puts out the cigarette as he stepped inside," Isn't today your birthday?"

"Yeah ...but I don't really celebrate it. It's just any other day isn't it?"

"Maybe...but, it doesn't hurt to celebrate just a little.", G pulled out a small package. A snail cake with Alter's name on it. He pulled out a few birthday candles and a lighter.

"Come on birthday boy, at least blow out a candle.", He insisted.

Alter's cheeks were a soft red as he smiled,"You didn't have to do this. Thank you...", He takes the Cake and placed a candle in it,"Where did you even learn to make snail cake?"

"Muffets helped actually. She just gave the recipe and gave some pointers. I did all the work.", G beamed proudly,"I was thinking....maybe we can go out to watch a movie or go get dinner.", He offered as he lights the birthday candle.

Alter silently made a wish as he watched the flame flicker,"A dinner would be nice. ", He blows out the flame and sets the cake down, grabbing a knife to cut it.

"Perfect~! It's your special day, so you can pick where to eat. Denny's, I-hop, Doghouse Grill, Grillby's?"

"Grillby's. Always Grillby's. I love the hamburgers there."

"I suspected you would want to go there. I like the fries and alcohol. It goes well together.", G strides behind Alter, hugging the other and nuzzling his cheek. G softly pecked a kiss on Alter's cheek and along his neck.

"I love you, sweetheart. I fell for you the day I saw your pretty eye, they're enchanting."

Alter's face turned a dark red,"G, you're making me flustered."

"I can complement you all day. You have a smile that lights up my day and your kindness is so sweet. You always put other people before you and have such a caring personality, it's attractive."

Alter turned around, hugging G tightly,"Oh! You spoil me..."

"Mmhmm~ you deserve the best. Come on, let's get going to Grillby's before the dinner rush sets in. You can cut the cake after dinner, sweet pea."