Horrorlust: Forest Walks

Horror wasn't in a good mood today, not at all. He was quite annoyed more then anything. Lust has been bothering him more and more lately. For what exactly? The smirking alluring skeleton never says why. He just does it to bother Horror. Always hanging around his station, smirking, flirting, and annoying the other. It's almost at a routine at this point. Horror is about to leave work then Lust walks by with a hip shake and a wink. Lust is from underlust, where everyone is a little tease and overall annoying, at least in Horror's eye that's what he thinks. Horror is from Horrortale. The scares, the fright they give people who come to their world. It's all fun and well. Horror isn't sure why Lust hang around him so much, he wasn't that interesting. He was a cannible that hurt people, no surprise there. Lust...eh...nothing noteworthy about him.

He decided today to avoid that, avoid the annoying other. Avoid his stupid flirting. Avoid the other in general. The time was 4:00, usually he was off in thirty minutes but it wouldn't hurt to leave a little early. Just to avoid him. Horror started to pack up and grab his belongings: his axe and the lunch his brother packed him. Maybe a walk in the forest will do him well. The forest was mostly peaceful. Deer love to hang around near the bark paths and bunnies loved being under brush.

As he grabbed everything, he quickly made a leave, going down the crunching bark path. Fresh snow had just sprinkled across the grass and the trees. A few faces poked out from the trees. Some deer, a few white rabbits, an owl that stared at Horror. A small hoo came from it as it shuffled back into the large hole in the tree. Some deer bravely stepped forward, shivering. Their stick thin legs shook up with every step they took.

Horror chuckled at the sight,"I don't have any feed for you. I'm just here for a walk.", He said, holding up his hands. Usually he would feed deer but not today.

"I have some deer feed.", A voice practically purred.

Horror twitched and glaring at the figure behind him,"Go away! I left work early to avoid a disqusting being like you!"

Lust gasped dramatically and strides forward,"What? Am I not allowed to see such a handsome man?"

"Absolutely not! Get out if here! I should have killed you while I had the chance. Your always up my ass for something!"

"My what harsh language...would you care for some feed? I'm sure the deer are hungry.", He pulled out a pouch of mixed oats and feedings for the animals.

"No I don't want your feed! Get out of here! I don't know why I hang around you. You're gross and make nasty comments about me.", Horror turned around as he left to go deeper into the woods. Lust followed with a wide smile.

His eyes glistened for a moment,"Oh? What I told you I like you?"

"You're doing an awful job showing your feelings and the wrong way of doing it too."

"Horroooor!", He pouted,"Please? I like you. You interest me."

"If a killer interests you then you have bigger issues on your hands."

"You don't kill anyone. I've never seen you harm a fly.", Lust teased. Horror stopped, looking back at the other. He huffed, looking over at the rabbits hiding. He picked one up, slowly rubbing the course fur.

"Leave me alone, Lust. You can't even take the simplest hints. I'm not interested. I never will be with an attitude like that."

"Oh? How about I take you out for a date? Somewhere nice. Out to a nice forest clearing, by the deer and-", before he could finish his idea, he was shoved into a pile of snow.

"No! I said no!! Take it and leave me alone!", Horror snapped. He held his axe, slashing it right besides Lusts head. A scared whimper came from the other as he timidly looked up.

"I do not like you! You and I are from completely different towns. I'm from a place that kills annoying people like you. You're from a place that tug at hearts with a wink and a smile. Go away and never bother me again.", Venom was in Horror's voice as he takes his axe and leaves. Lust had tears that gathered up at the corners of his eyes. His soul was beating harshly in his chest as he slowly sits up. While watching Horror stomp away he let out a small cry.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to piss you off so much and I really did like you..."