Poisonberry

It was a lovely spring day. A few birds tapped against window panes and flowers swayed by the porch. Inside the lovely little home was Blueberry, who was busy baking some cookies. Lately, Raspberry have been working late and been down. Blueberry took this time to make a little treat for his boyfriend. The kitchen was messy, some flour on the counter, milk spilled in the sink. Dough stuck in the mixing bowl. Blue...wasn't exactly clean when cooking. He tried cleaning up the mess, seemingly only smearing the flour on the counter.

Raspberry came homes and looked around,"Blue, I'm home. What are you-", he peeked in the kitchen and he sighed.

He rubbed the temples,"Calm down calm down. Don't yell at him. He's just trying to help.", He twitched. Raspberry has been learning to control his anger. He looked up at Berry and grabbed a towel to clean up after blueberry.

Berry looked back and smiled,"Hey! Your home!", He didn't seem to notice how annoyed Raspberry was.

"Yeah I got off early and I have a day off tomorrow.", He answered as he cleaned up the kitchen. He looked at the oven and hummed,"Baking?"

"Yes! You work so hard and I appreciate what you do for me.", He hugged Raspberry while bouncing. Raspberry felt like the wind was knocked out of him as blue hugged him. He squirmed and wheezed slightly as blueberry let's go and pulled out the cookies. They didn't looked bad. In fact they looked quite good. Berry sets them onto a plate to cool down.

"Blueberry, thank you for baking...", He sighed and finished cleaning.

Blueberry took raspberry's hand and takes him to the living room,"I appreciate what you do. You work so hard.", He smiled and kissed raspberry's cheek. Raspberry was no longer mad at berry and sits on the couch.

"Mhmm...I work hard so I can provide for you.", He pulled berry onto his lap and wrapped his arms around the others waist. He smiled as he leaned forward, kissing up Blueberry's cheek.

"Next time you bake, you gotta clean up. The flour was everywhere.", He wiped some flour off of Berry's shirt

"Sorry! I tried to clean but the flour smeared..."

Raspberry sighed,"Yeah, just make sure your more careful, now I have flour on my gloves.", He pulled off his red gloves and sets them on the table. He looked up and caressed Blue's cheek,"What did I do to deserve some like you. You are too sweet for me ...."

"Mweh? Well, you taught me how to better myself in training and I will always appreciate that! You have a strong passion for cooking like I have a passion for cooking tacos. You also have a sweet smile that makes my heart melt."

Raspberry looked away as a blush creeped over his cheeks,"I don't deserve you...your far more caring then what I could ever be and you have a heart of gold.", He looked up and pulled blueberry closer. He kissed over the smaller's cheek and neck.

Blueberry giggled and squirmed,"Hey that tickles!...Do you want a cookie? They should be cooled down by now."

"Sure, love. I'll try out a cookie...."