Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Wedding Bells

Ellie's Pov:

"Stop fidgeting!" Emma yelled at me, fixing my suits tie. "I can't help it!" I whined, moving around in my chair. "I regret proposing." I muttered, feeling my hands start to sweat. Emma slapped my forehead. "You never say anything like that. This should be one of the best days of your life."

"All I'm getting out of it is a shit load of butterflies and a urge to vomit." I said, looking at myself in the mirror as she fixed my hair. "Everyone is nervous on their wedding day, but when the time comes, it'll be perfect." She assured me.

"Well, I'm going to be standing in front of our entire family and Sam's while trying not to faint." I muttered. Emma laughed, patting my shoulder. "Well, Little Red, you are finished."

I slowly stood, looking at myself fully. I chewed against my bottom lip, staring at the black suit. "Am I really about to get married at twenty two?" Emma rolled her eyes. "Yup."

I sighed sharply, turning around and watching some lady scurry into the room. She handed me a bottle spray and stepped back, nodding.

I slowly sprayed myself, coughing at the scent. "What the fuck is this shit?!" I yelled at her, the ladies eyes widening. "You asked for body spray-"

"Yeah but not this! I said axe. Not this grandpa's nursery shit." I snapped, giving it back to her.

The woman hurried off, mumbling.

"Ellie, what the hell was that?! She's been working her ass off for you for the past two weeks." I shook my head. "I'm sorry. I just want everything to be perfect. Sam loves when I wear that."

Emma tossed me a bottle. "Use that one. Were heading there in about twenty minutes." With that she walked off, leaving me alone with my bottle of cologne.

I sprayed myself all over, probably a little too much but whatever. I tossed it on the dresser, licking my finger and fixing my eyebrows. I played with my tie once more, groaning as I shifted from foot to foot. "Oh, come on. You look so hot." I tried to calm myself, slightly smirking and raising my brow. "Mmm. I bet you're getting so laid for this." I straightened up, putting on a practice smile.

"Sorry to interrupt?"

I turned fast, blushing at the sight of Sam leaning against the door frame. She smiled, walking over to me. "You look so cute!" She cooed, rubbing the side of my tux. "Why aren't you at home getting ready?" I asked her. "Because I wanted to check on you." She stared up at me. "And you're definitely not getting laid with all that cockiness." She added, kissing my cheek before I could react.

I blushed harder, smiling slightly.

"Save all the kissing for the wedding." I said, letting her run her fingers through my hair before pulling away and walking back towards the door. "Mmhm. See you there, Dork." I watched as she disappeared down the hall, the front door opening and closing.

Well then.

--------------------

I was breathing deeply, in and out. The nerves finally getting to me. I couldn't stop fidgeting nor thinking how ridiculous I probably looked at this moment.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me jump. "Ellie, calm down. You're practically shaking." Emma reminded me. "Don't you think I know that?!" I whisper yelled. My palms were sweating like crazy, my heartbeat was going into overdrive; Everyone in here was staring and whispering.

"Why do they keep looking at me like that?" I questioned.  'Well, maybe it's because you're getting married soon." Emma said in a duh tone. "Shut up, you're not helping. You're the maid of honor you're supposed to help." I shakily said. "Is it ok if we go out for a while?" Emma asked the minister, completely ignoring me.