Dinner

Bakugos pov
I hear saku put the glass of water back down but she never speaks . Not a whimper or whin is made . "Old hag check on her I can't hear anything " the old hag cracks the door open a little and then opens it fully. Saku is laying on the floor asleep, cute . The scent of her heat is clear so I walk over and pick up the sleeping omega and carry her down stares. I lay her on the couch and grab a blanket to cover her , after I cover her with the blanket I gently reach up and move a couple of hairs out of her face and tuck them behind her ear . Before I walk into the kitchen to prepare dinner I hear a soft purring escape sakus lips . Why is she so cute ?

Hana's pov
When I awake I'm wrapped in a white blanket laying on bakugos couch . I catch the smell of some type of food coming from the kitchen. I try to stand up and walk to the kitchen but as soon as I stand my knees buckle and I fall to the floor.

Bakugos pov
While I'm in the kitchen cooking I hear a thud and a Yelp from the living room. I put down the food and hurry in there to find Hana trying to get up off the floor. "Are you ok flower girl, what happened ". "I'm just really weak because of my heat and fell when I tried to walk" she responds while still struggling to stand up . "I'll bring the food in here and we can watch a movie" I say while picking her up and placing her on the couch . " ok  thank you Bakugo" she whispers " no problem flower girl" I tease

Time skip
About half way through the movie saku rested her head on my shoulder  and when the movie was about over a she started purring lightly , she had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I gently picked up the small omega and took her up to my room where I tucked her into my bed , I placed a light kiss on the top of her head " sleep tight flower girl"

Im so sorry I missed the update last week I was out most of the day . Thank you all for reading this can't believe it's at 237 views!!! Have a great week everyone 💜