School prt 1

Hana's pov
It was a short walk to school, I walked behind Bakugo by about a foot to  be respectful . I wave and say hello to some of the 1b students, I'm pretty close to most of them because I work with their class a lot.

Bakugos pov
Hana walks beside me now greeting and chatting with some of the 1b kids. The way some of the alphas and even betas look at her makes me want to scream . She doesn't seem to notice or mind it though so I stay quite not to scare her. She turns back to me after she's done speaking with the others "my grandmother told me to stay with you today"she calmly states, "ok just follow me and try to stay calm theirs a lot of alphas in my class" I tell her . If any of them hurt her their dead . I lead the way to the classroom, it looks like we are the first ones here. I set down in my seat in the back and saku goes to the back of the class to grab a chair and pulls it by my desk.

Hana's pov
I'm sitting by Bakugo when I see a certain greenet walk in. I run up to Izuku and give him a big hug "Izukun"!
"Oh hi hanachan, how are you doing I haven't seen you in a while" izuku says . H: "Good I'm just with Bakugo for a little while". I: "Why are you with Kachan" . H: "wait isn't kachan the one bullying you". I: "yeah Kachan is short for katsukichan". H: "but you make him sound so mean and unstable". I: "That's how he acts, and why are you with him" H: " um... he pulled a muscle from working it to much so I'm here to make sure he doesn't push himself to far" I: "ok talk to you later"

Bakugos pov
Saku hugged that damn nerd. And there talking a lot . It's all I can do to suppress a growl. She turns and walked back " if anyone ask you pulled a muscle, that's why I'm with you" she shyly says . "Ow  thanks for that flower girl" I say with admiration.  Mr.aizawa comes in and we all stand and bow after we are seated he asked if anyone was out.

Author pov
Tesu: " I haven't heard Bakugo ,ribbit" . Aizawa: "he's right back there in his seat". Everyone looked back at the surprisingly calm alpha,... and the little omega next to him. Ok everyone go get on your suits and go to

Hana's POV
I go into the girls changing room to get on my suit and all the girls run up to me asking how I got Bakugo that calm. "That's how he always is" I tell them. I turn and walk to the locker reserved for me and put on my suit. It's a white top that has a thin tie at the neck that connects to a triangular shape upper part of the top,it's normal shirt length in front that goes down almost to the ground in the back the bottom edges ruffled.paired with light grey leggings and white flats . I put on my extra items, my white arm  band with the red medical cross, my lace choker and filled the hidden pockets on the inner edge of my shirt with basic first aid supplies. After I was done getting dressed I grew some white flowers on the edge of my scalp to keep my hair back. After I was done getting dressed only tesu and ochaco where left so I left to meet up with the class . When I found them they where huddled together talking waiting for the last couple people to show up. Mr.aizawa called me over ,no one noticed I was there yet . Just then tesu and ochaco run in and join the group.  Mr.aizawa gets there attention and I see there eyes fall on me ,   My eyes fall on burning crimson ones starring right back it makes my breath catch in my through and my face heat up I look away. Aizawa: " you all are probably wondering why we have an extra student today , this is Hana saku" " hi everyone's like he said I'm Hana saku I'm recovery girls granddaughter, I go here as the only medical student. I can move between classes as needed for medical reasons". " what's your quirk" one of the boys yell. " I have two kinda three, first is my flower quirk witch allows me to grow small flowers easily from my skin" you say as small forget me nots bloom in your hand "second is diagnose, it allows me to tell mental and physical illnesses of anyone I focus on along with a plant diagnosis where I can tell what a plant is and what it's used for by looking at it". Aizawa: "ok now that that's done you all will be split  into pairs Kirishima you are with Bakugo, Mr.Aizawa continued to tell everyone there pairs. Hana will be a "hostage" that the heros have to rescue. The "villains" will choose where she will be then she will be blindfolded and her hands tied behind her back so she can't help the hero's.

Thanks for reading everyone the next 2 chapter are Hana and Bakugos pov for the training 💚stay safe