The Fall

⚠️suicide attempt warning do not read if it triggers you⚠️

Hana's pov
I lay under the front desk sobing, the world is chaotic and messy. I've tryed everything I could to move on and be normal again but nothing's worked. There's only on thing left....

Bakugos pov
Hana just got up and ran, her eyes when she looked at me they turn form there bright shiny and full of light forest green to a swampy and dark color that was dull and almost broken color.

What happened to her ?

My alpha growls at me. You did something wrong and scared her . shut up I didn't mean to there's something going on with her. I stand up and grab my school uniform blazer that I had taken off, I chased off my childhood best friend and bullied him because of pride, I'm weak. I can't even keep Hana close without her running, I scared her off. I'm walking through the halls back to my locker when I pick up a scent that chills me to the core Hana's distress and sadness pheromones. I follow it to an empty classroom and when I open the door my heart drops. Hana's standing on the front desk a noose made of two ties tied around her neck hanging from the projector, one foot steps off . I ran forward her other foot comes off the desk.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
I grab her legs before the ties can go tight around her throat, her eyes shoot open as tears roll down her cheeks. I reach up and unhook it from her neck, and readjust so I'm holding her by the waist and I hold her as I set on the floor. She cries softly into my chest as I pet her hair. I can't help as a tear runs down my cheek at the thought of losing her. I'll never hurt her, I'll protect her with all I've got.

If it's the last thing I do